The Master in Management wins 5 places in the QS 2023 ranking
TBS Education’s Master in Management has been ranked 67th in the prestigious QS Business Masters Rankings 2023 of the 147 best Business Schools worldwide.
TBS Education’s Master in Management program has moved up 5 places!
These 147 international business schools in 34 countries are ranked on 5 criteria: employability, academic reputation, quality/price ratio, alumni and diversity.
Our school is ranked 10th on diversity, a demonstration of TBS Education’s ability to shine brightly on this criterion, which reflects our objectives for this mission-led company. TBS Education supports a greater diversity of open and enlightened people and gives them access to enhanced employability. This is achieved by welcoming more scholarship holders thanks to the modularity of tuition fees, promoting interculturality, integrating people with disabilities, etc.
“I’m delighted that the Master in Management program has moved up five places in this international ranking. I am also particularly proud to be among the world’s top 10 on the diversity criterion. This reflects both the gender balance in our classrooms and the rich mix of nationalities among the professors and students who work together on our campuses in Toulouse, Barcelona, Paris and Casablanca.”
Anne Rivière, Director of the Master in Management Program and Masters of Science (MSc) at TBS Education
TBS EDUCATION, A MISSION-LED COMPANY
TBS Education became a mission-led company in 2021. For an organization, this means defining how it intends to contribute to socio-environmental issues in order to serve a positive society and economy. Four objectives have been defined: education, research, diversity and economic responsibility and sustainability.
Thanks to the societal impact of its research, TBS Education trains a diversity of open-minded and enlightened actors able to contribute via their organizations to a responsible and sustainable economy. This is now the raison d’être of TBS Education.
QS RANKING METHODOLOGY
The QS ranking uses 5 indicators:
- Employability: The Employer Reputation Index is a measure of employability based on the responses of 61,870 global employers over the past five years. Last Graduate Employment Rate represents the percentage of graduates with a job offer within three months of graduation.
- Opinion Leadership: The Academic Reputation Index is an academic metric based on responses from more than 200,000 academics in 60 countries around the world. Also quantified is the impact of faculty research in specific academic areas referenced by SCOPUS Data as well as the percentage of PhDs in the faculty.
- Value for Money: the 10-year return on investment is a measure of factors such as educational attainment, salary growth, and career progression.
- Alumni Outcomes: the QS Alumni Outcomes Index that looks at schools and universities linked to thousands of alumni successes (CEOs, entrepreneurs, influencers).
- Student and Faculty Diversity: the gender balance and international mix of students and faculty.