Unique Undergraduate and Master Courses in Beautiful France!
Winter School Courses
The TBS Winter School programs include a variety of business courses (worth 7 ECTS each). All programs are taught 100% in English. Students can choose from 3 different options and select 2 courses per destination.
Paris & Toulouse campuses
Winter School Syllabus
The academic program focuses on European issues and will be particularly interesting to students from around the world who wish to understand the diversity and complexity of Europe.
Students can choose 2 courses from the list below (one in each location):
- Paris: Cross-Cultural Management & International Negotiation
- Paris: International Marketing: Practices in France & Europe
- Paris: Corporate Finance
- Toulouse: International Human Resource Management
- Toulouse: Business and Competitive Strategy in Europe
- Toulouse: Big Data and Marketing Analytics
- Location: Paris & Toulouse
- Duration: OPTION 1 Paris: 11 days / OPTION 2 Toulouse: 11 days / OPTION 3 Paris and Toulouse: 22 days
- Credits: Earn 7 or 14 ECTS (1 or 2 modules of 7 ECTS ) for the program
- Total number of Hours: 30 or 60 Contact Hours
- Evaluation: Continual Assessment and/or final exam (on the last day of the programme)
On completion of the Winter School a certificate of attendance and grade transcript will be issued to each participant.
A selection of activities are organized throughout the Winter School in order for participants to get to know their fellow students, to learn more about the French business world, to discover the areas in and around Paris and Toulouse….and to enjoy themselves!
The following activities are organised as part of the Winter School package and are included in the price :
- A Selection of Company Visits in Paris & Toulouse
- Opening Ceremony
- Scenic Visit of Paris by Boat
- Two Cultural Visits in Paris
- Guided Tour of Toulouse
- Guided Visit of Airbus A380 Final Assembly Line
- Closing Ceremony