Mission, Vision and Values
TBS trains future international decision-makers who are collaborative, agile and responsible.
- Collaboration involves prioritising management practices based on collective intelligence.
- Agility involves the wholesale integration of learning linked to artificial intelligence and its offshoots (big data, machine learning, etc) in order to elucidate the resultant new decision-making processes.
- Responsibility involves investing in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development in order to flag up the critical distance needed in relation to the impact of decision-making.
As an international business school, TBS is a model of best practices, renowned for its innovation and its strong and positive contribution to its community, organisations and society as a whole. This is the fruit of the excellence of our research teams, their teachings and commitment. We aim to:
- Offer a solid point of view on the big questions in today’s society
- Ensure that students reach professional fulfilment and are attractive prospects on the French and international job market
- Offer courses of excellence with strong and distinctive added value, a multicultural vision and a unique student experience
- Remain firmly connected to our network of companies and alumni
TBS is a triply accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS et AMBA) and has been so for quite a number of years. The school has successfully obtained its EQUI re-accreditation 3 times in a row, each time for a 5-year period. TBS has also obtained, for all diplomas and degrees, the validation of the French Ministery of Higher Education. And last but not least, our student selection at the start of the program, the academic quality of our professors and the constant progress of the TBS research production (publications in Peer Reviewed Journals) vouches for the academic excellence of our business school.
Openness implies curiosity, tolerance, critical thinking, a demanding spirit and mutual enrichment. In all courses and programs, TBS encourages the respect of opinions, singular career paths and choices, contradictory debates and a multiplicity of experiences, through charity or student associations, international tracks, multi-campus projects, double degrees, conferences,…
TBS actively encourages students to commit to causes, meet challenges, leave the beaten track and question conventional ideas or conformity. We help them take risks and teach critical thinking, with courage but without arrogance. The range of possibilities we offer to aspiring entrepreneurs vouches for our commitment to this value.
TBS trains managers to successfully lead organizations in a world that’s increasingly complex and uncertain. The multitude of projects students are taking on and the commitment they have to show to professors, companies and other students help them on track. Student agility is further stimulated via innovating teaching methods to further reinforce personal implication and commitment.
TBS uses the notion of responsibility in all its pedagogical methods and launches multiple actions to create student awareness for CSR and sustainable development. TBS has hired a specific coordinator to animate all activities that revolve around these aspects. We’ve also established an academic CSR working group, which unites the heads of our Academic Departments as well as expert professors to define teaching topics and projects in this area. We’ve also created a CSR/SD commitee, which meets up regularly.