Local CSR Impact & Networks
Community involvement & networking
TBS is highly involved in the local community’s CSR approach, thanks to partnerships with a range of local companies, communities, associations… These partnerships actively seek to yield economic (job creation, contribution to local development, etc.), social (social cohesion, diversity, health, etc.) or environmental (mobility, circular economy, etc.) results.
Disability, climate, health, diversity… Discover our partnerships aimed at working towards a more desirable world:
French Cancer League: Ligue Contre le Cancer
Since 2017, TBS has been supporting the Ligue contre le cancer (League against cancer).
- During the tobacco-free month, TBS gives employees the opportunity to take part in “Stop smoking” discussion groups presided over by a tobaccologist from the Ligue.
- Our students are co-organizers of the Oncorun Toulouse, a race organized in support of the fight against cancer). They also organise a conference on cancer and returning to work, based on a study carried out by students of the Specialized Master’s in Health and Social Structures Management, which resulted in a report on the professional reintegration of employees suffering from cancer.
- Our employees and students take part in the Pink October Run, in support of breast-cancer screening.
- Our employees take part in various awareness-raising campaigns on tobacco and taste.
- Our students can take part in the “Cancer and Employment” serious game during the ANEDD.
Solidarity events with seniors
“L’Escabel” (a café run by a student association) aims to act as a meeting place that responds to certain needs among the local community’s residents.
Since its creation, TBS students have contributed to developing a cultural programme while involving other TBS associations, which come to the café and organise workshops and events for seniors: film-debate, bingo, museum visits, etc.
Pur Projet – Regenerating ecosystems
TBS is a partner of Pur Projet, an association to promote agroforestry, and tree planting in the agriculture and/or livestock breeding sector.
Since 2015, TBS has been planting a tree for each student who enrolls in the Bachelor’s programme as part of the “Women of the Rif” project in Morocco, in conjunction with the TBS Campus in Casablanca.
The partnership with Pur Projet also involves research seminars organized by TBS. Participants in seminars are given the opportunity to offset their travel costs through the funding of trees as part of a “Pur Projet” in the field of agroforestry.
A Croquer – Fruit baskets in the office
Through its partnership with the A Croquer association, TBS promotes the concept of “eating well” by sourcing fresh local fruit on behalf of its employees.
For the purchase of each basket of fruit, one euro goes to planting trees as part of agroforestry projects in the Occitanie region, in order to “give something back to nature, which gives so generously to us”.
Awareness-raising workshops about eating more healthily and home-made food are also organized for staff.
SYNETHIC – Responsible purchasing
TBS has set up a “responsible purchasing” process with GAREM (Consortium for responsible purchasing in the Midi Pyrénées) and Synethic. For each new call for tender, TBS includes social, economic and/or environmental criteria in its assessment grid.
Adaptathon – the Innovation Marathon
TBS is a partner of the Adaptathon, a “marathon” of innovative activities organized by Ambition Toulouse Métropole. The aim of the event is to come up with new ideas and develop tangible solutions to help companies adapt their working environments to people with disabilities.
T3C – Toulouse Change Communication Conference
Since 2015, TBS and T3C (Toulouse Change Communication Conference) have been organizing discussions and debates focused on more effective and responsible communication:
- Communication, transition and neurosciences: moving towards the end of advertising?
- Faced with an advertising model that hinders transition, how can neurosciences design new, more responsible communication practices?
Our participation in SD & CSR networks
In 2015, TBS joined the Collective for the integration of social responsibility and sustainable development in Higher Education (CIRSES), a network that promotes the incorporation of social responsibility and sustainable development in higher education.
Patricia AUBLET, TBS’s Director of Societal Transition, is actively involved in CIRSES, which is at the origin of the SD & SR Label.
Conference of Grandes Ecoles (CGE)
TBS is a signatory of CGE’s Charter for gender equality, which contributes to the deployment of a common policy in terms of gender equality.
In June 2020, the CGE published a white paper entitled “Egalité Femmes/hommes : de la déclaration d’intention à l’expérimentation[WH1] ” (Gender equality: from the declaration of intent to experimentation) with 2 contributions from TBS:
- Chapter 2 “Faire vivre la stratégie égalité au quotidien”[WH2] (Driving the equality strategy on a daily basis), based on an interview with Stéphanie LAVIGNE, the Dean of TBS.
- Chapter 3 “Agir avec et pour les étudiant.e.s”[WH3] (Acting with and for all students), entirely coordinated by Isabelle ASSASSI, Head of the EQUAL ID gender equality programme.
TBS has participated in the Midi-Pyrénées regional sustainable development network since its creation, as part of the Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées.
TBS Alumni who are committed to sustainable development
The TBS Alumni’s Sustainable Development/CSR chapter has more than 940 members and is contributing to the transformation of our society. Its members meet every month to continue exchanging ideas and learning together.
Co-founder of Umaï, biodegradable cosmetics.
Master in Management, promotion 2018
Founder of MIEUX, Expert CSR communication agency. Creator of the No Impact Week.
Master in Management, promotion 2015
Camille LE GAL
Co-founder of Fairly Made, a company for eco-friendly sourcing.
Master in Management, promotion 2016
CEO of Double Sens, a sustainable tourism agency
Master in Management, promotion 2004
CEO of Hemera Technologies, who developed COVID-19 consultation rooms.
Master in Management, promotion 2019
Founder of Hopaal, recycled clothing.
Master in Management, promotion 2017
President of Football Ecologie France, which accompanies eco-friendly evolution
Master in Management, promotion 2007
Founder of Print O’clock, a committed printing agency.
Master in Management, promotion 1999
Political Handicap Consultant for Atout-CaP
Master in Management, promotion 2007
Vegetable garden Pole leader for the Jardins de Chambord
Master in Management, promotion 2013