Student Associations & CSR
From conviction to action!
The commitment to Sustainable Development & Corporate Social Responsibility is also part of TBS Education’s student associations! All our student associations are sensitive to the issues of ecological and societal transition.
A CSR manager in all our student associations
Each TBS Education student association appoints a CSR manager in charge of implementing our CSR policy in the association’s activities. These managers receive training provided by TBS Education’s Societal Transition Department in collaboration with the B3D Student Association: waste treatment, responsible purchasing, use of eco-friendly cups at events, combating harassment, accessibility, etc. They are also invited to do a training course on Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Assessment provided by Avenir Climatique.
The Federation of Student Associations
The Federation has been coordinating the activities of TBS Education’s associations for more than 10 years and integrated SD/CSR into its operations at a very early stage. Its auditing committee, which is responsible for examining subsidy applications, ensures that a certain number of criteria are respected at the events organized by the various associations: use of responsible service providers, gender parity in the organizing team, choice of venue and transport arrangements aimed at reducing the environmental footprint of the event, waste recycling, etc.
Our SD & CSR Student Associations
B3D – Student Association for Sustainable Development
The Sustainable Development Office (B3D) aims to raise awareness of Sustainable Development issues among students and the general public through a range of actions:
- The National Student Conference on Sustainable Development (ANEDD): initiatedby TBS Education in 2007, this annual event is an open dialogue between students from business schools, engineering schools and universities, and business corporations.
- Organic & Fairtrade products
- On-Campus actions
- Social and territorial action
- Communication & Events
BDH – Student Association for Humanitarian Aid
The Office for Humanitarian Aid (BDH) develops actions aimed at combating inequalities through five core initiatives:
- Art en Marge, a project that helps homeless people through art
- Réfugi’Aide, an initiative that provides refugees with legal aid
- Human’Act, a project that organises international missions
- MoringaWays, an initiative that supports the social and economic development of a village in Burkina Faso
- Rallye Solidaire, a solidarity-oriented adventure across Europe
Cheer Up TBS Education – Student Association for Cancer Support
Cheer Up! aims to help young people (aged 15 to 29) who have cancer to fulfil their personal projects. Our student association organises events to raise awareness about cancer:
- My Blood for Others, the largest blood collection campaign in Europe
- A special week for TBS Education students, devoted to the fight against cancer
- Into the Ride, the “Amazing Race” against cancer! An adventure where young cancer patients are sponsored by students. The young patients set their team challenges and immerse themselves in the race from their hospital thanks to virtual reality!
PRISM – Student Association against Discrimination
PRISM works to promote the rights of minorities and places the fight against discrimination at the heart of its actions. The association is divided into 4 units:
- Events: organisation of conferences, film-debates, thematic evenings, special days and weeks and other awareness-raising events
- Awareness-raising: use of digital tools and communication to create informative, militant content
- Partnerships: search for funds and partners for various collaborative actions
- Communication: disseminating content and promoting events. This unit works in collaboration with all the other units
Research article — Data-driven market effectiveness: The role of a sustained customer analytics capability in business operations
Academic ExcellenceFosso Wamba
This study's objective is to investigate how a business can achieve data-driven market effectiveness through the sustained application of a customer analytics capability to its operations.
Financial Times 2023 ranking: TBS Education ranks 37th among the world’s business schools
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
n September 11, 2023, the Financial Times published its international ranking of Masters in Management. TBS Education moves up 13 places to rank among the world's top Management Schools.
Research article — Sustainability and intermodality in humanitarian logistics: A two-stage multi-objective programming formulation: a two-stage multi-objective programming formulation
Intermodality is a valuable approach when infrastructure is damaged, as it allows the use of different delivery modes to reach demand areas. Nevertheless, involving different transportation modes has an impact on the environment.
Research article — Human resource management in the age of generative artificial intelligence: Perspectives and research directions on ChatGPT
Research article — Does Resilience Matter for Supply Chain Performance in Disruptive Crises with Scarce Resources?
Academic ExcellenceFosso Wamba
Research article — Advances in entrepreneurial ecosystem and places: time, space and context
Research article — The Organizational Dynamics of Business Models for Sustainability: Discursive and Cognitive Pathways for Change
Research article — Online Reputation and Debt Capacity
Research article — Value creation by and for entrepreneurs in an entrepreneurial ecosystem: a resource and capability approach
Research article — Marketers on board: The influence of marketing-experienced board members (MEBMs) on firm innovativeness inputs and the moderating roles of CEO job characteristics
Global Executive MBA: a pedagogical partnership between ATR and TBS Education
Research article — Competition and risk taking in local bank markets: Evidence from the business loans segment
Research article — Understanding who avoids single-use plastics and why: A cross-country mixed-method study
Research article — Knowledge development in non-fungible tokens (NFT): a scoping review
Academic PublicationsFosso Wamba
See all the news