Student Associations & CSR
From conviction to action!
The commitment to Sustainable Development & Corporate Social Responsibility is also part of TBS Education’s student associations! All our student associations are sensitive to the issues of ecological and societal transition.
A CSR manager in all our student associations
Each TBS Education student association appoints a CSR manager in charge of implementing our CSR policy in the association’s activities. These managers receive training provided by TBS Education’s Societal Transition Department in collaboration with the B3D Student Association: waste treatment, responsible purchasing, use of eco-friendly cups at events, combating harassment, accessibility, etc. They are also invited to do a training course on Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Assessment provided by Avenir Climatique.
The Federation of Student Associations
The Federation has been coordinating the activities of TBS Education’s associations for more than 10 years and integrated SD/CSR into its operations at a very early stage. Its auditing committee, which is responsible for examining subsidy applications, ensures that a certain number of criteria are respected at the events organized by the various associations: use of responsible service providers, gender parity in the organizing team, choice of venue and transport arrangements aimed at reducing the environmental footprint of the event, waste recycling, etc.
Our SD & CSR Student Associations
B3D – Student Association for Sustainable Development
The Sustainable Development Office (B3D) aims to raise awareness of Sustainable Development issues among students and the general public through a range of actions:
- The National Student Conference on Sustainable Development (ANEDD): initiatedby TBS Education in 2007, this annual event is an open dialogue between students from business schools, engineering schools and universities, and business corporations.
- Organic & Fairtrade products
- On-Campus actions
- Social and territorial action
- Communication & Events
BDH – Student Association for Humanitarian Aid
The Office for Humanitarian Aid (BDH) develops actions aimed at combating inequalities through five core initiatives:
- Art en Marge, a project that helps homeless people through art
- Réfugi’Aide, an initiative that provides refugees with legal aid
- Human’Act, a project that organises international missions
- MoringaWays, an initiative that supports the social and economic development of a village in Burkina Faso
- Rallye Solidaire, a solidarity-oriented adventure across Europe
Cheer Up TBS Education – Student Association for Cancer Support
Cheer Up! aims to help young people (aged 15 to 29) who have cancer to fulfil their personal projects. Our student association organises events to raise awareness about cancer:
- My Blood for Others, the largest blood collection campaign in Europe
- A special week for TBS Education students, devoted to the fight against cancer
- Into the Ride, the “Amazing Race” against cancer! An adventure where young cancer patients are sponsored by students. The young patients set their team challenges and immerse themselves in the race from their hospital thanks to virtual reality!
PRISM – Student Association against Discrimination
PRISM works to promote the rights of minorities and places the fight against discrimination at the heart of its actions. The association is divided into 4 units:
- Events: organisation of conferences, film-debates, thematic evenings, special days and weeks and other awareness-raising events
- Awareness-raising: use of digital tools and communication to create informative, militant content
- Partnerships: search for funds and partners for various collaborative actions
- Communication: disseminating content and promoting events. This unit works in collaboration with all the other units
TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 10 OF LE POINT 2024 BUSINESS SCHOOL AWARDS
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
Qui Veut Être Mon Associé: an incubatee and a graduate of the school on the show!
Inspiring EducationInspiring Life
TBS Education announces plans for new campus in Toulouse
Innovative teachingInspiring Education
TBS Education EAIE 2024 Partner Day
Make your experience unforgettable by getting more out of your time in France ! Visit TBS Education and immerse yourself in our learning ecosystem. We warmly invite you to discover everything TBS Education offers during our Partner Day on Sept. 16th 2024.
Stéphanie Lavigne named Director of the Year 2023
Academic ExcellenceInspiring Education
TBS EDUCATION SIGNS A CHAIR IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN INDUSTRY WITH APEM
Academic ExcellenceInnovative teaching
TBS EDUCATION MOVES UP A PLACE IN THE FIGARO ÉTUDIANT 2024 BUSINESS SCHOOL RANKING!
TBS EDUCATION MAINTAINS ITS PLACE IN THE TOP 10 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN L’ETUDIANT’S 2024 RANKING!
TBS EDUCATION, 4TH IN THE HAPPY AT SCHOOL 2023 RANKING
BachelorInspiring EducationMaster In Management
Financial Times European Business Schools 2023: TBS Education Ranks 46Th!
TBS Education confirms its positive momentum by entering the top 50, moving up 9 places to 46th place.
Research article — When Is CEO Activism Conducive to the Democratic Process?
This article complements the predominantly instrumentally oriented literature on CEO activism and contributes, more broadly, to the literature that explores the normative dimensions of corporate political involvement, as well as to a growing strand of research that draws on philosophical theory to inform business leaders’ ethical decision-making.
Research article — Managing my shame: Investigating the effects of organizational identity threat and public service motivation on exemplification
The present study investigates how public employees make sense of and react to threatening events that may call into question organization's core attributes and status.
Research article — Early-career academic engagement in university–industry collaborative PhDs: Research orientation and project performance
This study sheds light on an understudied area of academic engagement and highlights the significance of considering research orientation and students' taste for science or industry when developing university-industry collaborations. This has implications for PhD supervisors, PhD students, their industrial partners, and policymakers.
Financial Times 2023: TBS Education’s Global Executive MBA ranks 62nd best in the world
The Financial Times has published its annual ranking of the world's top 100 Executive MBAs. This year, TBS Education's Global Executive MBA moved up 12 places, confirming its growth momentum and ranking 62nd.
See all the news