Unique Undergraduate and Master Courses in Beautiful France!
TBS Winter School Programs
Join one of the 3 TBS Winter School Programs and take a flying start in the new year! Earn extra ECTS credits, broaden your horizons, learn about global business, experience French culture, build your international network… and discover Paris & Toulouse!
Unique undergraduate and master level courses in beautiful France!
5 Good Reasons to Join Us!
- Earn up to 14 ECTS credits whilst discovering France, two of its most dynamic cities and its cultural and business environment
- Learn about European business matters with an international outlook
- Live a unique international and multicultural experience
- Enjoy a great opportunity to visit top companies
- Explore fun and interesting cultural and social activities in the heart of Europe
- Study in a top-ranking European business school that holds the triple crown of international accreditions: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
TBS Winter School Facts & Figures
- 3 programs, 2 cities
- Over 90 students per year from over 20 different nationalities
- 8 courses at Bachelor and Master level
- 12 high-profile lecturers from the international TBS faculty
3 Programs, 2 Cities
The TBS Winter School programs offer a variety of business courses in Toulouse and Paris. Students can choose 2 courses per destination. All courses are held at the TBS campuses in large, modern, well-equipped lecture rooms. The campuses are located in safe, central areas and close to public transport.
- Single Winter School Toulouse – 11 days – 7 ECTS
- Single Winter School Paris – 11 days – 7 ECTS
- Joint Winter School Toulouse & Paris – 22 days – 14 ECTS
Visa & Insurance
It is the student’s responsibility to enquire about the particular visa requirement according to his/her country of origin. We highly recommend all Winter School participants take an appropriate health insurance to cover them during their stay in Europe and for travel purposes
To make sure your stay goes as smooth as possible, the TBS Winter School team has arranged a selection of accomodation packages to fit your needs. On your arrival at TBS, our staff will be available to confirm your registration and provide you with all the information you need for the official start of the Winter School.
Who can apply?
The TBS Winter School is recommended for undergraduate or master students enrolled in a Higher Education Institution. It is also suitable for young professionals and students on a gap year.
2020 Winter School dates
- Paris & Toulouse Winter School: Friday 3rd – Thursday 23rd January 2020
- Paris Winter School: Friday 3rd – Monday 13th January 2020
- Toulouse Winter School: Tuesday 14th – Thursday 23rd January 2020
Admission & Registration deadlines
- Online registration opens on 1st August 2019 and closes on 29th November 2019.
- Early Bird Application Deadline: 4th November 2019 – The Early Bird Discount will be applied to all applications with a proof of payment dated 4th November 2019 at the latest.
- Final Application Deadline: 29th November 2019