Admissions & Fees
Join the TBS Master in Management and become a recognized expert to help the corporate world move towards a more sustainable and resilient future
Master’s Program Application & Tuition Fees
Who can apply?
- Candidates holding or being in the process of obtaining a non-French accredited Bachelor’s Degree (180 ECTS)
- Candidates aged under 28 on the 1st September of the year of application
- French track (Toulouse and Paris campuses)
- TAGE MAGE above or equal to 230 (recommended) OR TBS online test
- DELF (B2) for non-French candidates
- IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80), Cambridge (B2) OR TOEIC (720)
- Interview in French
- English track (Toulouse and Barcelona campuses)
- GMAT above or equal to 500, GRE above or equal to 303, CAT score above or equal to 67 (recommended) OR TBS online test
- IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge (B2) OR TOEIC (800)
- Interview in English
Required documents for application
- Cover/Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose
- Passport copy
- Transcript of grades of your latest degree
- Enrollment certificate or diploma
- For the English Track: B2 English test (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAMBRIDGE or DUOLINGO), if your studies were not 100% in English or if you are not a native English speaker
- For the French Track: B2 French test (DELF or TCF) if your studies were not 100% in French or if you are not a native French speaker & B2 English test (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAMBRIDGE or DUOLINGO), if your studies were not 100% in English or if you are not a native English speaker
- Letter of recommendation (not mandatory)
- GMAT or GRE (not mandatory)
- Application fee: €100 (non refundable)
- Tuition fee: €30,600 for the entire 2-year period.
This fee does not include accommodation. For more information about accommodation and the average cost of living for the campus of your choice, don’t hesitate to contact the International Student Office team.
TBS offers different options in terms of payment:
- To secure your spot, you’ll be required to pay €4,200 as soon as you’ve been officially admitted to the Master’s in Management program.
- After this initial payment, you can settle the rest of your yearly tuition fee either in one payment or in 6 installments, starting in October.
Flywire, powerful global payment network
TBS Education has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide.
You can easily pay your tuition and fees online: Flywire provides a secure global payment network that simplifies paying your fees from your home country and countries around the world.
Payment options can include bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more, typically in your home currency for most countries.
Discounts and scholarships
To assist our students financially, we offer the following scholarships and discounts for the TBS Master in Management. Please bear in mind that discounts and offers of financial support are exclusive and cannot be combined together.
Early Bird Discount
You can get a 10% discount on your first-year tuition fee if you apply and pay before February 28th.
If you have a brother or sister who is currently enrolled in a TBS program, you will receive a 15% discount on your first-year tuition fee.
Merit scholarship – 1st year
You can get a 15% discount on your first year’s tuition fee if your GMAT score (or equivalent) is equal or above 640.
Partner University scholarship – 1st year
Students from TBS partner universities and/or students having spent one semester at a TBS campus as part of an exchange program receive a 10% discount on their first-year’s tuition fee.
A number of French associations also award scholarships to international students studying in France:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is managed by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in French Master’s and PhD courses.
The application process for the Eiffel scholarship is extremely selective. Candidate students must be non-French and be less than 25 years old while they must prove excellent academic results. This scholarship can award up to €1,000 Euros per month to successful candidates.
Campus France Scholarship Information
International students wishing to study in France can also apply for a choice of national scholarships. For more information contact Campus France.
CROUS Student Organisation
You may also explore the CROUS website for other scholarship opportunities.
TBS EDUCATION MOVES UP ONE PLACE IN THE PARISIEN ETUDIANT RANKING OF POST-PREPA BUSINESS SCHOOLS
Master In Management
TBS EDUCATION RANKED 3RD IN THE WOMEN 2023 HAPPYINDEX(R)ATSCHOOL!
A committed schoolBachelorInspiring EducationMaster In Management
DATATHON 2023: THE 5TH EDITION OF THE BIG DATA & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHALLENGE
Master In ManagementMSc
UNIVERSEH ARTIC WINTER SCHOOL
TBS Education supports Student-led initiatives with the Global Network of University Partners
A committed schoolInspiring EducationInspiring LifeSchool & Students Events
TBS EDUCATION MSc & MBA IN EDUNIVERSAL 2023 RANKING
TBS EDUCATION UP 2 PLACES IN THE 2023 LE POINT BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS RANKING
Academic ExcellenceMaster In Management
LE FIGARO RANKS TBS EDUCATION’S BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT AS THE SECOND-BEST IN FRANCE
Academic ExcellenceBachelorInspiring Education
L’ÉTUDIANT RANKS TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 10 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
OUR PROJECT “THE BLIND SEARCH” WINS THE PRESTIGIOUS BEST INNOVATION STRATEGY AWARD 2022/23 BY AMBA & BGA
Innovative teachingInspiring Education
Soumyadeb Chowdhury, co-author of the report 2022 by World Economic Forum
TBS Education’s Head of Research in the TOP 1% of most cited researchers in the world
TBS EDUCATION ACHIEVES 7TH PLACE FOR ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION
UNIVERSEH Startech Program
See all the news