Admissions & Fees
Earn a Master’s in Management from one of the best business schools in France!
Master’s Program Application & Tuition Fees
Who can apply?
- Candidates holding or being in the process of obtaining a non-French accredited Bachelor’s Degree (180 ECTS)
- Candidates aged under 27 on the 1st September of the year of application
- French track (Toulouse Campus)
- TAGE MAGE above or equal to 230 OR TBS online test – recommended
- DELF (B2) for non-French candidates
- IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80), Cambridge (B2) OR TOEIC (720)
- Interview in French
- English track (Toulouse and Barcelona campus)
- GMAT above or equal to 500, GRE above or equal to 303, CAT score above or equal to 67 OR TBS online test – recommended
- IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge (B2) OR TOEIC (800)
- Interview in English
- Application fee: €100 (non refundable)
- Tuition fee: €28,600 for the entire 2-year period.
This fee does not include accommodation. For more information about accommodation and the average cost of living for the campus of your choice, don’t hesitate to contact the International Student Services team.
TBS offers different options in terms of payment:
- To secure your spot, you’ll be required to pay €4,200 as soon as you’ve been officially admitted to the Master’s in Management program.
- After this initial payment, you can settle the rest of your yearly tuition fee either in one payment or in 6 installments, starting in October.
Discounts and scholarships
To assist our students financially, we offer the following scholarships and discounts for the TBS Master in Management. Please bear in mind that discounts and offers of financial support are exclusive and cannot be combined together.
Early Bird Discount
You can get a 10% discount on your first-year tuition fee if you apply and pay before February 15th.
If you have a brother or sister who is currently enrolled in a TBS program, you will receive a 15% discount on your first-year tuition fee.
Merit scholarship – 1st year
You can get a 15% discount on your first year’s tuition fee if your GMAT score (or equivalent) is equal or above 640.
Partner University scholarship – 1st year
Students from TBS partner universities and/or students having spent one semester at a TBS campus as part of an exchange program receive a 10% discount on their first-year’s tuition fee.
A number of French associations also award scholarships to international students studying in France:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is managed by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in French Master’s and PhD courses.
The application process for the Eiffel scholarship is extremely selective. Candidate students must be non-French and be less than 25 years old while they must prove excellent academic results. This scholarship can award up to €1,000 Euros per month to successful candidates.
Campus France Scholarship Information
International students wishing to study in France can also apply for a choice of national scholarships. For more information contact Campus France.
CROUS Student Organisation
You may also explore the CROUS website for other scholarship opportunities.