7 Good Reasons to become a Partner
Raise your company’s profile
- Promote your company and its activities through workshops involving recent graduate employees and TBS students.
- Host a conference on a specific area of interest. Each conference is run by a single partner company and facilitates the exchange of ideas between experienced professionals and students. Pre-recruitment sessions can also be organised.
- Organise group visits for TBS students to your company locations: headquarters, production units, business units, etc.
- Promote your company throughout the academic year with a student brand ambassador.
- Actively participate in TBS events, such as seminars, conferences, award ceremonies, etc., to develop brand awareness amongst students and graduates.
Participate in TBS education
- Share your professional experience with TBS students through participating in our classes or giving guest lectures.
- Propose and / or actively participate in case studies highlighting specific management issues with particular relevance to your business.
- Contribute to the development and preparation of new program modules. The needs of the business world are constantly evolving and programs need to be regularly revised and updated to reflect this. Participate in TBS admissions panels to select the most promising future managers and executives or to assess students at the end of their academic path.
- Participate in “speed coaching” sessions and actively advise students when choosing their future specialization and career path.
- Support students who wish to create their own business through mentor programmes, financial aid or the TBS EducationalIncubator (TBSeeds).
- Pedagogical Innovation
Recruit our talent
- Participate in our recruitment events and careers Job Fairs . There are major Job fairs in Toulouse during the academic year: Forum Master(e)s: Talents & Avenir, Forum Master(e)s: Perspectives Métiers. You can benefit from these events to recruit your future interns or collaborators. Other job events are organised in other TBS campuses (Paris, Casablanca and Barcelona)
- Recruit an intern: each year more than 3,500 of our students carry out an internship for a period of between 2 and 6 months.
- Recruit an apprentice: in 2002, TBS created its Apprentice Training Centre to facilitate the educational and company requirements of apprentices following this career path.
- Post your internship, job and apprenticeship offers on our recruitment management platform “Stage / Emploi” where we aim to put companies in touch with potential future employees.
Develop your talent through TBS Executive Education
- Degree programs: DBA, Executive MBA, Aerospace MBA, Executive Master, Bachelor in Management, Specialized Masters & MSc.
- Training programs: BADGE Profit Centre Manager; BADGE Commercial Manager; BADGE Web Project Manager; Information Systems Manager (IMSI).
- Programs aimed at Company Directors to enhance decision making capabilities within a strategic management environment: the Advanced Management Program, the Leadership Program, and the Business Management Toolkit.
- Bespoke intra-company programs or training modules developed according to your company’s specific requirements.
- Short inter-company employee training modules lasting from 1-5 days covering specific areas, tools or management practices.
- The Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) accreditation recognising previously acquired professional experience, and which counts, either partially or completely, towards a certification scheme.
- Conferences organised throughout the academic year on specific areas of interest.
Engage with our teaching & research teams
- Research into management science is carried out within the framework of the academic and research Chairs of the TBS Research Centre, on behalf of, and in collaboration with, companies.
- Enter into a research partnership agreement. The TBS Research Centre is ranked amongst the very best of those attached to the major Schools of Management in terms of the relationship between research and companies.
- Become a partner for a teaching or research chair. A chair is an area of expertise financed by one or several companies enabling them to be associated with high-level research in a specific area. Research subjects are defined by companies working in close cooperation with our teacher/researchers.
- Details of current Chairs and partnerships
Benefit from the expertise of our students
- Benefit from strategic diagnosis tools and techniques through our SESAME (Graduate Studies in Applied Management) Seminar. Companies put forward a real issue they are facing and our students undertake an assessment of the situation and propose solutions. Sesame projects entail close cooperation between your company and TBS tutors.
- Benefit from an operational assignment. Your company can put forward a request for our students to carry out an analysis and propose recommendations regarding a specific operational area of your business.
- Make use of the services of the Junior Enterprise (J.E.) ESCadrille. This not-for-profit student association offers marketing, communication and entrepreneurial services to companies and organisations, enabling our students to gain valuable professional experience. The TBS Junior Entreprise is currently the best in France and Europe.
- Make use of the EasyJob platform, made by a not-for-profit student assocation, to source temporary staff from amongst our students, for part-time work and/or one-off assignments.
- Help us increase our ability to attract talented students and faculty by allocating us your Apprenticeship tax. It is thanks to these payments that we are able to develop new programs, adapt existing programs to ever-changing company requirements, and ensure that the composition of our teaching staff reflects the international nature of business.
- Enter into a privileged partnership agreement with TBS. These reciprocal agreements based on complementary areas of interest are tailor-made to suit each partner and can cover areas such as internships, recruitment, event participation, and academic research, etc.
- Become a corporate partner by supporting the Toulouse Business School Foundation. Created in 2008, its role is to promote diversity and develop areas of expertise in education and research. Since its inception, the Foundation has allocated more than 700 grants.
- Become a member of Toulouse Business Club. Created in 2009 as a means of bringing together TBS’s main partners, the Club aims to facilitate exchanges amongst decision-makers across organisations and industries.
Back to school 2021
Looking for the start dates of your program at TBS? Here you'll find all the information you need
Older workers’ employability is a Human Resource Development responsibility
Dello RussoLatest Videos from our ResearchersProfessorResearch
TBS International Business Programs in MOCI TOP 10
From 08.07.21 to 08.07.21
French international business magazine Le Moniteur du Commerce International (MOCI) puts the spotlight on some of TBS's most popular international business programs in their 2021 guide.
Responsible Higher Education – Call for Proposals
From 13.10.21 to 15.10.21
Responsible Higher Education: from Collaboration to Action
From 13.10.21 to 15.10.21
Become part of the sustainable education of the future, where academics, staff members, students and stakeholders all work together towards increasingly responsible education. Come join us to make a collective impact during this high-profile 3-day event!
Survey: Does teleworking change the very notion of work ?
TBS researchers Kévin Carillo and Alain Klarsfeld have prepared a new survey to learn more about the conditions that make for efficient teleworking while respecting professionals, in collaboration with the University of Montréal and Laval University in Canada.
Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective
The TBS Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics and the TBS Research Center are proud to invite you to the online seminar on Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective with Dr Ulrike Gretzel
Meet The Editor – Yogesh Dwivedi – IJIM
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics, in collaboration with the TBS Research Center, is pleased to invite you to the “Meet the Editor” webinar, with The International Journal of Information Management's editor Yogesh Dwivedi (CNRS: 2, FNEGE: 3).
Meet The Editor – Stefan Minner – IJPE
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics, in collaboration with the TBS Research Center, is pleased to invite you to the "Meet the Editor" webinar, with International Journal of Production Economics's editor Stefan MINNER (CNRS: 4, FNEGE: 4).
Joint R2D2 and PRME Chapter meeting: “Re-finding Us in Uncertain Times”
12.04.21 to 27.05.21
TBS Education unveils its 2026 strategy: inspiring TBS
Driven by a unique strategy that will be deployed over the next 5 years, the Toulousain school - newly named TBS Education - has set itself bold and inspiring development objectives: to become the school of educational well-being, to strengthen the employability of its learners, and to maximize its societal impact on its territories. To achieve its goals, TBS Education will rely on a whole new genre of campuses, an expert and reputed faculty, new training and employability models as well as a strengthened international presence.
Why companies need experts more than ever
Today’s economic context pushes companies to explore new strategies to keep their business moving forward. Now’s the time to step out of your comfort zone and become an expert to stand out on tomorrow’s job market and make an impact on the future.
From 25.03.21 to 26.03.21
The Challenge is on! From 25 to 26 March, 2021, students of the MSc Big Data, Marketing & Management face their fellow students of the MSc Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics for the 3rd edition of the TBS Datathon. They will develop, in record time, a predictive algorithm for online advertising for our partner, Criteo.
TBS Summer School Programs 2021 Webinar
Webinar 21st April: Join us Online. Summer School registrations are open! Join one of the TBS Summer School programs and earn ECTS credits towards your degree!
See all the news