Incoming Exchange Students
Join TBS as an International Exchange Student
Students from partner institutions and in Erasmus program can join the TBS Bachelor in Management or Master in Management program.
Exchange opportunities are widely available on all TBS campuses. The Toulouse campus offers the largest choice in exchange programs and, depending on the partnership agreement, international students can also experience life on our Barcelona, Casablanca and Paris campuses.
Exchanges are possible for a semester or a full year. Students wishing to pursue a double degree opportunity at TBS are advised to speak with an advisor at their home university.
TBS Education is organizing events throughout the whole year for its international students and its students looking for an international experience.
Find out if your university/business school has an exchange agreement with TBS. Students who are enrolled at universities that do not have an agreement with TBS should apply directly to the school, specifying if they are interested in a Master or Bachelor program : email@example.com
If the institution where you are currently studying has an exchange agreement in connection with the TBS Bachelor or Master (or both) programs, the International Relations Office at your university will be able to explain the application process to you.
Only the university or business school where you are currently studying can nominate you for an exchange with TBS.
The TBS Bachelor program international team will then process the applications and notify students.
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Full Year (and Double Degree)|
|10 – 31 March||15 – 30 September||10 – 31 March|
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Full Year (and Double Degree)|
|15 – 25 April||15 – 25 October||15 – 25 April|
Language of Instruction
Exchange students can either choose French or English. In most cases it is not possible to mix between the two languages of instruction. Students are required to have a B2 level in English (for the English track) or a B2/C1 in French (for the French track).
During their studies at TBS, students will be able to take French language courses as a part of their academic course load.
Exchange students are able to transfer credits for one or two semesters, or for a number of courses, towards their degree at their home university. International students may join us during the first or second year of Master’s in Management courses. Please note that it is not possible to mix classes from different years during your stay.
Exchange on TBS’s Casablanca Campus
Students in a bachelor program can spend a spring exchange semester on the Casablanca campus. It is not possible to conduct an exchange during the fall semester. Courses are only offered at the bachelor level.
Exchange on TBS’s Barcelona Campus
Both master and bachelor courses are taught on the Barcelona campus. Exchange places to the Barcelona campus are limited. Master courses are only taught in the spring semester.
For more information about life as an exchange student on our Barcelona campus click here.
Toulouse Campus – Course Information
Bachelor in Management
- Exchange Students and Partner Universities Memo
- Bachelor Program: Core courses list › Toulouse – FRENCH TRACK – Years 2 & 3 (B2 & B3)
- Bachelor Program: Core courses list › Toulouse – ENGLISH TRACK – Years 2 & 3 (B2 & B3)
- Bachelor Program: Cross-functional skills & Specialization Paths modules structure B3
Master in Management
Toulouse Campus – Course Syllabus
Bachelor in Management 2021 – 2022
- Syllabus – B2 – S3 (Fall) – English Track
- Syllabus – B2 – S3 (Fall) – French Track
- Syllabus – B2 – S4 (Spring) – English Track
- Syllabus – B3 – S5 (Fall) – CrossFunctSkills – English
- Syllabus – B3 – S5 (Fall) – CrossFunctSkills – French
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path International Business – English Track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Digital Business – French track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Evenementiel – French track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Hospitality & Tourism – English track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Innovation Management – English track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Marketing du Vin – French track
- Syllabus B2-B3 – Common courses – English Track
Master in Management
- Syllabus – M1 – Core courses
- Syllabus – M1 – Career Orientation courses
- Syllabus – M1 – (Spring) – Core courses
- Syllabus – M2/MSc International Business
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Aerospace Management
- Syllabus – M2/Msc Big Data, Marketing & Management
- Syllabus – M2/Msc Marketing Management & Communication
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Consulting and Strategic Management
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Entrepreneuriat et Business Development
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics (only available for Double Degree students)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Banking and International Finance (Paris Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Corporate Finance and Advisory
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Equity Research and Investment Management
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Financial Markets and Fintech (Paris Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Controlling and Risk Management (Paris Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc International Financial Management & Control (Barcelona Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Marketing Management (Barcelona Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/Msc Fashion & Luxury Marketing Management (Barcelona Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc International Luxury Industries Management (Paris Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Tourism & Hospitality Management (Barcelona Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Management des Activités Culturelles et Créatives
Academic Calendar – Toulouse
Each year, a group of TBS students is dedicated to welcome our international exchange students and help them settle in Toulouse on their arrival.
The Welcome Team organizes an orientation weekend for all our international exchange students and special events roughout the year
For question about your integration and student events during your time at TBS:
For information regarding practical issues, such as questions regarding visa immigration, accommodation or finances, please visit the international student services page.
Are universities echo chambers wedded to H-indices over scholarly engagement?
FMA Innovation in Teaching Award won by TBS Inspiring Guest
Academic ExcellenceFinance & Performance ManagementInnovative teachingInspiring EducationStolin
TBS Center of Excellence wins the MRSEI call for proposals
Financial Times Top 100 : An 11 places leap for the TBS Global Executive MBA!!
Executive EducationInspiring EducationMBA
Barcelona, a new campus for an even more inspiring experience
Webinar “AI Day”
BachelorMaster In Management
Back to school 2021: 11 new professors
Innovative teachingInspiring EducationProfessor
TBS International Business Programs in MOCI TOP 10
From 08.07.21 to 08.07.21
French international business magazine Le Moniteur du Commerce International (MOCI) puts the spotlight on some of TBS's most popular international business programs in their 2021 guide.
Survey: Does teleworking change the very notion of work ?
TBS researchers Kévin Carillo and Alain Klarsfeld have prepared a new survey to learn more about the conditions that make for efficient teleworking while respecting professionals, in collaboration with the University of Montréal and Laval University in Canada.
Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective
The TBS Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics and the TBS Research Center are proud to invite you to the online seminar on Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective with Dr Ulrike Gretzel
See all the news