Incoming Exchange Students
Join TBS as an International Exchange Student
Students from partner institutions and in Erasmus program can join the TBS Bachelor in Management or Master in Management program.
Exchange opportunities are widely available on all TBS campuses. The Toulouse campus offers the largest choice in exchange programs and, depending on the partnership agreement, international students can also experience life on our Barcelona, Casablanca and Paris campuses.
Exchanges are possible for a semester or a full year. Students wishing to pursue a double degree opportunity at TBS are advised to speak with an advisor at their home university.
TBS Education is organizing events throughout the whole year for its international students and its students looking for an international experience.
Find out if your university/business school has an exchange agreement with TBS. Students who are enrolled at universities that do not have an agreement with TBS should apply directly to the school, specifying if they are interested in a Master or Bachelor program : firstname.lastname@example.org
If the institution where you are currently studying has an exchange agreement in connection with the TBS Bachelor or Master (or both) programs, the International Relations Office at your university will be able to explain the application process to you.
Only the university or business school where you are currently studying can nominate you for an exchange with TBS.
The TBS Bachelor program international team will then process the applications and notify students.
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Full Year (and Double Degree)|
|18 March – 08 April||19 September – 07 October||18 March – 08 April|
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Full Year (and Double Degree)|
|15 – 25 April||15 – 25 October||15 – 25 April|
Language of Instruction
Exchange students can either choose French or English. In most cases it is not possible to mix between the two languages of instruction. Students are required to have a B2 level in English (for the English track) or a B2/C1 in French (for the French track).
During their studies at TBS, students will be able to take French language courses as a part of their academic course load.
Exchange students are able to transfer credits for one or two semesters, or for a number of courses, towards their degree at their home university. International students may join us during the first or second year of Master’s in Management courses. Please note that it is not possible to mix classes from different years during your stay.
Exchange on TBS’s Casablanca Campus
Students in a bachelor program can spend a spring exchange semester on the Casablanca campus. It is not possible to conduct an exchange during the fall semester. Courses are only offered at the bachelor level.
Exchange on TBS’s Barcelona Campus
Both master and bachelor courses are taught on the Barcelona campus. Exchange places to the Barcelona campus are limited. Bachelor and Master courses are taught in Fall and Spring.
For more information about life as an exchange student on our Barcelona campus click here.
Toulouse Campus – Course Information
Bachelor in Management
- Exchange Students and Partner Universities Memo
- Bachelor Program: Core courses list › Toulouse – FRENCH TRACK – Years 2 & 3 (B2 & B3)
- Bachelor Program: Core courses list › Toulouse – ENGLISH TRACK – Years 2 & 3 (B2 & B3)
- Bachelor Program: Cross-functional skills & Specialization Paths modules English Track B3
- Bachelor Program: Cross-functional skills & Specialization Paths modules French Track B3
Master in Management
Toulouse Campus – Course Syllabus
Bachelor in Management 2022 – 2023
- Syllabus – B2 – S3 (Fall) – English Track
- Syllabus – B2 – S3 (Fall) – French Track
- Syllabus – B2 – S4 (Spring) – English Track
- Syllabus – B3 – S5 (Fall) – CrossFunctSkills – English
- Syllabus – B3 – S5 (Fall) – CrossFunctSkills – French
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path International Business – English Track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Digital Business – French track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Evenementiel – French track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Hospitality & Tourism – English track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Innovation Management – English track
- Syllabus – B3 – Specialization path Marketing du Vin – French track
- Syllabus B2-B3 – Common courses – English Track
Master in Management
- Syllabus – M1 – Core courses
- Syllabus – M1 – Career Orientation courses
- Syllabus – M1 – (Spring) – Core courses
- Syllabus – French courses
- Syllabus – M2/MSc International Business
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Aerospace Management
- Syllabus – M2/Msc Big Data, Marketing & Management
- Syllabus – M2/Msc Marketing Management & Communication
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Consulting and Strategic Management
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Entrepreneuriat et Business Development
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics (only available for Double Degree students)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Banking and International Finance (Paris Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Corporate Finance and Advisory
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Equity Research and Investment Management
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Financial Markets and Fintech (Paris Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Controlling and Risk Management (Paris Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc International Financial Management & Control (Barcelona Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Marketing Management (Barcelona Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/Msc Fashion & Luxury Marketing Management (Barcelona Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc International Luxury Industries Management (Paris Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Tourism & Hospitality Management (Barcelona Campus)
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Syllabus – M2/MSc Management des Activités Culturelles et Créatives
Academic Calendar – Toulouse
Each year, a group of TBS students is dedicated to welcome our international exchange students and help them settle in Toulouse on their arrival.
The Welcome Team organizes an orientation weekend for all our international exchange students and special events roughout the year
For question about your integration and student events during your time at TBS:
For information regarding practical issues, such as questions regarding visa immigration, accommodation or finances, please visit the International Student Office page.
Enjoy a convivial moment and meet the TBS Education International Office Team!
Enjoy a convivial moment and meet the TBS International Office team!
TBS Education: the construction site of a new campus in Toulouse is about to start
TBS Education takes another step forward in its global strategy and opens a new campus in Barcelona
TBS International Summer School Program is back on campus!
From 13.06.22 to 22.07.22
Meet The Editor – Stefan Minner – IJPE
TBS Research Center is pleased to invite you to the “Meet the Editor” webinar, with International Journal of Production Economics's editor Stefan MINNER (CNRS: 4*, FNEGE: 4*).
TBS Summer School Programs 2022 Webinar
TBS Summer School Info Session - May 24th: Join the TBS Summer School Programs staff for a live session and learn about how you can earn ECTS credits, learn about business & management and enjoy awesome summer activities!
Inspiring stories from NO IMPACT Week at TBS
TBS Education becomes a mission-led company
A TBS Student elected as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project
Congratulations to our student Marie Phan-Thanh (TBS MSc Aerospace student), who was elected on March 24th, as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project. She will be in charge of representing the interests of all Toulouse students to her European counterparts.
Escadrille, crowned best Junior-Enterprise in Europe
Virtual Information Forum -Lycées Français à l’Etranger
International Academic Seminar Series kick off for 2022
The TBS Education team wins the 2nd place of the CFA Research Challenge
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
TBS launches the MSc Digital Transformation & Business Innovation
See all the news