Facts and Figures
TBS Business School
- Founded in 1903
- 3 international accreditations : EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- Member of French quality label Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- CSR and sustainable development since 2007
- 4 campuses
- 360 administrative staff
- 55 million € operating budget, including 4 million € for academic research projects
- 100% of Bachelor and Master in Management students live an international experience
- International partner universities
- 231 partnerships with international universities, 65% of which have at least one international accreditation
- 70 Double Degree possibilities with 15 French and international universities and business schools
- 4 campuses : Toulouse, Paris, Barcelone, and Casablanca
- 80 different student nationalities
- 25% international students
- 5,600 undergraduate & graduate students
- Bachelor In Management
- Master In Management
- 29 Masters of Science
- 2,000 managers and directors in Executive Education
- General and specialized middle-management training sessions
- General and specialized top-level management training sessions
- Short and tailored programs
- 115 resident professors, 52% of which are international and 95% of which hold a PhD degree
- 116 visiting professors
- 1,200 external teachers and practitioners
- 5 Research labs
- Accounting, management control and auditing
- Entrepreneurship and strategy
- Finance, economics and econometrics
- Social and innovation marketing
- Work, employment and health
- 3 clusters
- Aeronautics & Space
- Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics
- 10 research chair & privileged partnerships (Space, CSR, Audit, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Health)
- 1 doctoral program with TSM (25 PhD students under TBS guidance)
- 300 articles published in scientific reviews over the last 5 years
- 180 textbooks, chapters and case studies
- 20 collaborative research projects
Companies & Entrepreneurship
- TBSeeds student company incubator since 2012
- 200 companies at student events
- 1 000 managers participate in the TBS selection program
- 46,000 TBS alumni across the world
- 63 chapters worldwide
Back to school 2021
Looking for the start dates of your program at TBS? Here you'll find all the information you need
Older workers’ employability is a Human Resource Development responsibility
Dello RussoLatest Videos from our ResearchersProfessorResearch
TBS International Business Programs in MOCI TOP 10
From 08.07.21 to 08.07.21
French international business magazine Le Moniteur du Commerce International (MOCI) puts the spotlight on some of TBS's most popular international business programs in their 2021 guide.
Responsible Higher Education – Call for Proposals
From 13.10.21 to 15.10.21
Responsible Higher Education: from Collaboration to Action
From 13.10.21 to 15.10.21
Become part of the sustainable education of the future, where academics, staff members, students and stakeholders all work together towards increasingly responsible education. Come join us to make a collective impact during this high-profile 3-day event!
Survey: Does teleworking change the very notion of work ?
TBS researchers Kévin Carillo and Alain Klarsfeld have prepared a new survey to learn more about the conditions that make for efficient teleworking while respecting professionals, in collaboration with the University of Montréal and Laval University in Canada.
Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective
The TBS Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics and the TBS Research Center are proud to invite you to the online seminar on Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective with Dr Ulrike Gretzel
Meet The Editor – Yogesh Dwivedi – IJIM
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics, in collaboration with the TBS Research Center, is pleased to invite you to the “Meet the Editor” webinar, with The International Journal of Information Management's editor Yogesh Dwivedi (CNRS: 2, FNEGE: 3).
Meet The Editor – Stefan Minner – IJPE
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics, in collaboration with the TBS Research Center, is pleased to invite you to the "Meet the Editor" webinar, with International Journal of Production Economics's editor Stefan MINNER (CNRS: 4, FNEGE: 4).
Joint R2D2 and PRME Chapter meeting: “Re-finding Us in Uncertain Times”
12.04.21 to 27.05.21
TBS Education unveils its 2026 strategy: inspiring TBS
Driven by a unique strategy that will be deployed over the next 5 years, the Toulousain school - newly named TBS Education - has set itself bold and inspiring development objectives: to become the school of educational well-being, to strengthen the employability of its learners, and to maximize its societal impact on its territories. To achieve its goals, TBS Education will rely on a whole new genre of campuses, an expert and reputed faculty, new training and employability models as well as a strengthened international presence.
Why companies need experts more than ever
Today’s economic context pushes companies to explore new strategies to keep their business moving forward. Now’s the time to step out of your comfort zone and become an expert to stand out on tomorrow’s job market and make an impact on the future.
From 25.03.21 to 26.03.21
The Challenge is on! From 25 to 26 March, 2021, students of the MSc Big Data, Marketing & Management face their fellow students of the MSc Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics for the 3rd edition of the TBS Datathon. They will develop, in record time, a predictive algorithm for online advertising for our partner, Criteo.
TBS Summer School Programs 2021 Webinar
Webinar 21st April: Join us Online. Summer School registrations are open! Join one of the TBS Summer School programs and earn ECTS credits towards your degree!
See all the news