Master in Management
Join the TBS Master in Management and become a recognized expert to help the corporate world move towards a more sustainable and resilient future
The TBS Master in Management
TBS Master in Management students experience a highly professionalized curriculum, in English or French, across our campuses and in partner universities worldwide, allowing them to develop true expert skills, increase their employability and decide their future as business leaders.
The TBS Master in Management has a practical focus and is taught by both experienced academics as well as successful practitioners from the business world. We also offer the opportunity to spend a year at one of TBS’s partner universities. Moreover, we provide you with a personalized coaching program to help you choose your specialization and the internship that best fits your professional goals.
A high-profile double degree program
- Robust professional expertise
- 1 to 2 years of company internships by the end of the course
- 450 hours of specialization in the career of your choice during the last year
- 50% of the Master’s in Management courses are taught by PhDs in Management Science
- 50% of courses are taught by industry experts
- 95% of our students find employment within 4 months after graduation
- 106 potential double degrees
- 10 French diplomas at Master’s level
- 55 international diplomas at Master’s level
- 26 Masters of Science on the TBS campuses
- A triple degree with Strathclyde Business School and Politecnico di Milano
- Prestigious partner universities : Georgia State University (USA), ENAC (FR), Aston Business School (UK), Tongji University (China), Politecnico di Milano (IT)
- An unforgettable international experience
- Excellence in high-profile careers
- Expertise in Aerospace Management, with a dedicated Aerospace & Mobility Center of Excellence
- A high-profile Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics Center of Excellence, with expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Focus on Big Data and Business Analytics from the 1st year onwards
- Tailored support
- Individual coaching sessions for each student
- Personality tests
- 1 annual review
- Professional advisors for every skill
- Focus on corporate social and environmental responsibilities
- Courses on corporate responsibility and ethics
- Charity projects from the first year onwards
- a CSR Certificate and a Climate Action Certificate
- A wide range of student associations
- 29 student associations
- 18 sports teams
- A Soft Skills Certificate
- Collaborative teams
- Intercultural management
- The Agile method
- Theories of decision-making
- Political games
The TBS Education team wins the 2nd place of the CFA Research Challenge
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
TBS Foundation: 209 solidarity scholarships to support students
Top 5 reasons to join TBS Master in Management
Master In Management
European Higher Education Fair 2021 (EHEF 2021) (Japan)
From 29.10.21 to 30.10.21
Meet us at European Higher Education Fair 2021 in Japan
Best Of France – Education Event (Canada)
From 05.10.21 to 06.10.21
Meet us at Best Of France Education Event (Canada)
2021 EEFT European Study Talk (Taïwan)
Meet us at EEFT European Study Talk (Taïwan)
Back to school 2021
Looking for the start dates of your program at TBS? Here you'll find all the information you need
TBS AMBA Re-accreditation
TBS is proud to announce that the Association of MBA's (AMBA) has now added our Master in Management program to the list of AMBA-accredited programs, while also renewing the accreditation for our Global Executive MBA for the 6th time in a row.
Crisis? What Crisis?
Join us for an Industry Expert Webinar focusing on the Finance Industry on Monday, February 08, 2021, from 2pm to 4pm CET. This webinar takes a hindsight perspective and addresses events following COVID-19: are they truly unprecedented or just another crisis as usual? Hold on tight, it's time to take a ride on the rollercoaster of financial markets!
TBS Covid Update
Further to the information of the French Government, the French TBS campuses will open again to first-year Bachelor in Management students and students in the L3-year of the Master in Management program from January 25th & 26th onwards
Smart Cities in Times of Pandemics
Amateurs of artificial intelligence, blockchain and big data across the world, this is your event! Discover how new technologies are used to make our cities and the world a better place and meet the world's leading experts in smart cities and artificial intelligence. Discover how exciting the future can be. Don't miss out!
TBS Workshop Voted Best Session at AOM Teaching and Learning Conference
At the annual meeting of the Academy of Management in Vancouver, TBS won the vote for Best Teaching and Learning Conference with a workshop on humor in management education.
TBS Winter Courses
Earn extra ECTS this winter with our Online Winter Courses to sharpen your skills in Big Data, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Strategic Management, Finance and much more!
Financial Times Master Ranking 2020
The TBS Master in Management program ranks 60th in the Financial Times Master ranking for 2020, rising 2 places as compared to 2019. The recently published QS World University Rankings also moved the Master in Management up in their rankings.
See all the news