Master in Management
Join the TBS Master in Management and become a recognized expert to help the corporate world move towards a more sustainable and resilient future
The TBS Master in Management
TBS Master in Management students experience a highly professionalised curriculum, in English or French, across our campuses and in partner universities worldwide, allowing them to develop true expert skills, increase their employability and decide their future as business leaders.
The TBS Master in Management has a practical focus and is taught by both experienced academics as well as successful practitioners from the business world. We also offer the opportunity to spend a year at one of TBS’s partner universities. Moreover, we provide you with a personalized coaching program to help you choose your specialization and the internship that best fits your professional goals.
A high-profile double degree program
- Robust professional expertise
- 1 to 2 years of company internships by the end of the course
- 450 hours of specialization in the career of your choice during the last year
- 50% of the Master’s in Management courses are taught by PhDs in Management Science
- 50% of courses are taught by industry experts
- 97% of our students find employment within 6 months after graduation
- 106 potential double degrees
- 10 French diplomas at Master’s level
- 55 international diplomas at Master’s level
- 29 Masters of Science on the TBS campuses
- A triple degree with Strathclyde Business School and Politecnico di Milano
- Prestigious partner universities : Georgia State University (USA), ENAC (FR), Aston Business School (UK), Tongji University (China), Politecnico di Milano (IT)
- An unforgetable international experience
- Excellence in high-profile careers
- Expertise in Aerospace Management, with a dedicated Aerospace & Mobility cluster
- A high-profile Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics cluster, with expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Focus on Big Data and Business Analytics from the 1st year onwards
- Tailored support
- Individual coaching sessions for each student
- Personality tests
- 1 annual review
- Professional advisors for every skill
- Focus on corporate social and planetary responsibility
- Courses on corporate responsibility and ethics
- Charity projects from the first year onwards
- a CSR certificate
- A wide range of student associations
- 29 student associations
- 18 sports teams
- A soft skills certificate
- Collaborative teams
- Intercultural management
- The Agile method
- Theories of decision-making
- Political games
Back to school 2021
Looking for the start dates of your program at TBS? Here you'll find all the information you need
TBS AMBA Re-accreditation
TBS is proud to announce that the Association of MBA's (AMBA) has now added our Master in Management program to the list of AMBA-accredited programs, while also renewing the accreditation for our Global Executive MBA for the 6th time in a row.
Crisis? What Crisis?
Join us for an Industry Expert Webinar focusing on the Finance Industry on Monday, February 08, 2021, from 2pm to 4pm CET. This webinar takes a hindsight perspective and addresses events following COVID-19: are they truly unprecedented or just another crisis as usual? Hold on tight, it's time to take a ride on the rollercoaster of financial markets!
TBS Covid Update
Further to the information of the French Government, the French TBS campuses will open again to first-year Bachelor in Management students and students in the L3-year of the Master in Management program from January 25th & 26th onwards
Smart Cities in Times of Pandemics
Amateurs of artificial intelligence, blockchain and big data across the world, this is your event! Discover how new technologies are used to make our cities and the world a better place and meet the world's leading experts in smart cities and artificial intelligence. Discover how exciting the future can be. Don't miss out!
TBS Workshop Voted Best Session at AOM Teaching and Learning Conference
At the annual meeting of the Academy of Management in Vancouver, TBS won the vote for Best Teaching and Learning Conference with a workshop on humor in management education.
TBS Winter Courses
Earn extra ECTS this winter with our Online Winter Courses to sharpen your skills in Big Data, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Strategic Management, Finance and much more!
Financial Times Master Ranking 2020
The TBS Master in Management program ranks 60th in the Financial Times Master ranking for 2020, rising 2 places as compared to 2019. The recently published QS World University Rankings also moved the Master in Management up in their rankings.
QS Masters Ranking 2021
In the 2021 QS Masters Ranking, both the TBS Global Executive MBA and Master in Management show progress, whereas our MSc Supply Chain & Lean Management enters the rankings in the 29th position.
Anne Rivière New Director of TBS Master Programs
The nomination of Anne Rivière as the new Director of the TBS Master In Management and Master of Science programs adds fresh impetus to a school that values innovation, commitment and responsibility.
TBS wins double at 2020 Babson Awards
TBS wins the 2020 Babson Collaborative Spotlight Award for its SEMIS entrepreneurial seminar! In parallel, two of our Bachelor in Management students also obtained the First Prize in the Babson Collaborative Global Student Challenge.
Step Up Your Expertise
Join the TBS Master in Management and become a recognized expert to help the corporate world move towards a more sustainable and resilient future. Now’s the time to take the right steps towards solid expertise!
Humor & E-Learning during Confinement
Inspiring Guest with Sammy Obeid – September 2019
The first edition of « Inspiring Guest » put the spotlight on Californian comedian and Berkeley graduate in Business, Sammy Obeid.
See all the news