Work, Employment and Health
This laboratory undertakes research in the field of human resources management.
- At the macro-economic level, projects focus on work policies and the European jobs market, restructuration, social dialogue and HR Management in its widest context.
- At the micro-economic level, projects focus on talent and skills management, work organization and professional training.
Diversity, Equality, Multicultural Management, Mobility, Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility are also included in our research, both on a political and practical level.
Employment & Social Dialogue
Health & well-being at work
Skills & Professional Training
Project Management & Knowledge Management
Mobility, International & Strategic Management of Human Resources
CSR, Diversity, Equality, Age, Gender, Religion in the Workplace
Research Lab Members and Research Themes
Dr Akram AL ARISS (HDR)
International Human Resources Management,International Mobility, International Talent Management
Dr Cordula BARZANTNY
European and international management, cross-cultural management, diversity management, international leadership and performance, aerospace management
Dr Secil BAYRAKTAR
Change management, cross-cultural management, expatriation, leadership, the HR climate
Dr Basak CANBOY
Socio-emotional skills, leadership skills, expatriation, health and wellbeing at work
Dr Sophie D’ARMAGNAC
Knowledge management, skills management, management of project teams
Dr Silvia DELLO RUSSO
HR practices, performance management, HR development, motivation at work, age management at work
Dr Aurélien FEIX
Discourses of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Business, Corporate political activity
Dr Alain KLARSFELD (HDR)
Skills management practices, equality and diversity, corporate social responsibility, religion in the workplace
Dr Françoise LE DEIST (Head of the Health Chair)
Jobs and skills management, organisational change, occupational health, management of health systems and organisations
Dr Olivier PRADES
Migration Effects in Labour Law, Labour Law and Collaborative Industry, New Forms of Employment Contract
Dr Caroline TILLOU
Knowledge workers, voluntary departure, engagement; offices and activities of the board
- ABDUL HADI Acil
- HASSAN Fatima
- MILANI Giovanna
Partnerships and Collaborations
- Airbus , Pierre Fabre, Cap Gemini, La Poste, ENGIE, CNES, Thales Group, Airbus Defence & Space, Air France Industries, AF KLM Group, Aéroports de Paris, Pôle Aerospace Valley, ANDRH Midi-Pyrénées, Novartis, CHU Toulouse, Agence Régionale de Santé, Haute Autorité en Santé, Association Oncopole, Pôle Cancer-Bio-Santé, Better Human Co.
- Bamberg University (Germany), Georgia State University (USA), Curtin Graduate School of Business, Curtin University, Perth (Australia), University of Auckland (New Zealand), Bradford School of Management & Law (United Kingdom), Henley Business School (United Kingdom), Dalhousie University, Halifax (Canada), Purdue University Calumet (USA), University of Ljubljana (Slovenia), University of Auckland (New Zealand), ESADE (Spain)
Seminars and Conferences – Archives
- 2 July 2019 – Workshop with Fang Lee Cooke, University of Manchester “Publishing articles in Human Resource Management: Insights from an Associate Editor, reviewer and author.”
- 14 June 2019 – Workshop with Yannick GRIEP, University of Calgary, Canada “Multilevel analysis”
- 7 June 2019 – Workshop with Sebastien Reiche, Professor of Management at IESE Business School “Mobility Unclassified? Towards Typologies of Global Work”
- 28 May 2018 – Workshop with Prof. David G.Allen, is Associate Dean for Graduate Programs and Professor of Management, Entrepreneurship, and Leadership at the Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University, “Insights from the Editor of Journal of Management: publishing in leading scholarly journals”
- 3 March 2018 – Workshop with Serge P. da Motta Veiga, Assistant Professor of Management at American University, “Career and Talent Management: Current Research and Future Directions”
- 15 December 2017 – Workshop with Mustafa OZBILGIN, Professor of Organisational Behaviour at Brunel Business School, London, “Publishing journal articles in international journals”
- 10 November 2017 – Workshop with Aldijana BUNJAK, PhD candidate of Management and Organization, Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljan, “The interplay between optimism, defensive pessimism and mindfulness of leaders and followers in the workplace”
- 26 June 2017 – Workshop with Michel SEGUIN, Quebec University (Canada) “Gouvernance au sein du Mouvement Desjardins : expérience d’un partenariat de recherche entre l’université et l’entreprise”
- 21 March 2017 – Workshop with Dilek YUNLU, Northeastern Illinois University, College of Business & Management, Chicago, (USA) ” Who Am I? Multicultural Identity, External Networks and Creativity”
- 7 March 2017 – Workshop with Laurie BARCLAY, Lazaridis School of Business & Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University (Canada)”Exploring the Emotional Landscape of Workplace Unfairness: New Insights and Theoretical Foundations”
- 10 January 2017 – Workshop with Michelle HAMMOND, Limerick University and Rachel CLAPP-SMITH, Purdue University Northwest “A multi-Domain Approach to Leader Development
- 15 December 2016 – Workshop with Rachel CLAPP-SMITH, Purdue University Northwest “Cultural Self-awareness as a Tool for Global Leader Development
- 22 september 2016 – Workshop with Rita Fontinha, Henley Business School, University of Reading “HRM, perceived employability and job insecurity: Their role on self-initiated expatriates adjustement to the host country”
- 16-17 June 2016 – Conference « New Business Models » Exploring a changing view on organizing value creation. (Excellence Chair Pierre de Fermat)
- 7 june 2016 – Workshop on “Religious diversity at work: considering critical issues for employees and managers in Australian workplaces” by Lucy Taksa, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.
- 28-29 may 2015 – Conference “Self-Initiated Expatriation”
- 28 may 2015 – Seminar with Linda O’RORDAN – New Business Models Chair
- 27 march 2015 – “New Business Models” Open Day
- 26 february 2015 – Breakfast with N.Dentchev on “New Business Models”
Dr Akram Al Ariss (HDR)
Tél : + 33 (0)5 61 29 49 94
E-mail : email@example.com
Back to school 2021
Looking for the start dates of your program at TBS? Here you'll find all the information you need
Older workers’ employability is a Human Resource Development responsibility
Dello RussoLatest Videos from our ResearchersProfessorResearch
TBS International Business Programs in MOCI TOP 10
From 08.07.21 to 08.07.21
French international business magazine Le Moniteur du Commerce International (MOCI) puts the spotlight on some of TBS's most popular international business programs in their 2021 guide.
Responsible Higher Education – Call for Proposals
From 13.10.21 to 15.10.21
Responsible Higher Education: from Collaboration to Action
From 13.10.21 to 15.10.21
Become part of the sustainable education of the future, where academics, staff members, students and stakeholders all work together towards increasingly responsible education. Come join us to make a collective impact during this high-profile 3-day event!
Survey: Does teleworking change the very notion of work ?
TBS researchers Kévin Carillo and Alain Klarsfeld have prepared a new survey to learn more about the conditions that make for efficient teleworking while respecting professionals, in collaboration with the University of Montréal and Laval University in Canada.
Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective
The TBS Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics and the TBS Research Center are proud to invite you to the online seminar on Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective with Dr Ulrike Gretzel
Meet The Editor – Yogesh Dwivedi – IJIM
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics, in collaboration with the TBS Research Center, is pleased to invite you to the “Meet the Editor” webinar, with The International Journal of Information Management's editor Yogesh Dwivedi (CNRS: 2, FNEGE: 3).
Meet The Editor – Stefan Minner – IJPE
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics, in collaboration with the TBS Research Center, is pleased to invite you to the "Meet the Editor" webinar, with International Journal of Production Economics's editor Stefan MINNER (CNRS: 4, FNEGE: 4).
Joint R2D2 and PRME Chapter meeting: “Re-finding Us in Uncertain Times”
12.04.21 to 27.05.21
TBS Education unveils its 2026 strategy: inspiring TBS
Driven by a unique strategy that will be deployed over the next 5 years, the Toulousain school - newly named TBS Education - has set itself bold and inspiring development objectives: to become the school of educational well-being, to strengthen the employability of its learners, and to maximize its societal impact on its territories. To achieve its goals, TBS Education will rely on a whole new genre of campuses, an expert and reputed faculty, new training and employability models as well as a strengthened international presence.
Why companies need experts more than ever
Today’s economic context pushes companies to explore new strategies to keep their business moving forward. Now’s the time to step out of your comfort zone and become an expert to stand out on tomorrow’s job market and make an impact on the future.
From 25.03.21 to 26.03.21
The Challenge is on! From 25 to 26 March, 2021, students of the MSc Big Data, Marketing & Management face their fellow students of the MSc Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics for the 3rd edition of the TBS Datathon. They will develop, in record time, a predictive algorithm for online advertising for our partner, Criteo.
TBS Summer School Programs 2021 Webinar
Webinar 21st April: Join us Online. Summer School registrations are open! Join one of the TBS Summer School programs and earn ECTS credits towards your degree!
See all the news