MSc International Luxury Industries Management
Do you dream of working in the Luxury industry?
This MSc explains the codes of this industry and how you will excel at designing and implementing high-value marketing strategies. In the heart of Paris, students are immersed in the world of Luxury and work on real business cases.
Moreover, this experience will broaden your knowledge of customer experience and digital marketing.
This MSc is ranked 9th (+5 places) in the Eduniversal 2023 Best Masters ranking.
This program has received the CGE quality label, a national accreditation reserved for top business schools in France. The CGE label guarantees the high quality standards of the program and allows international students to continue to work on French territory after their studies to further fine-tune their expertise.
This Master of Science offers highly professional training to people who want to operate in this rich, challenging environment while building their career in the Luxury sector.
Participants will learn the most recent conceptual and technical skills in these strategic areas, while including a thorough understanding of new business models, Social Responsibility, intercultural approaches, Project Management, Leadership and Change Management.
This program will also give you:
- Complete managerial training ensuring high employability,
- Participant-centred learning, team projects and complex case studies.
Total number of hours: 450h
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course units:
1. Luxury markets and customers
Objective: Gain an in-depth knowledge of Luxury markets, customer behaviours (cultural & business insights) and related company strategies.
2. Marketing & Communication strategy in Luxury Industries
Objective: Having understood the specifics of Luxury industries, students will learn practical techniques to conceive specific and innovative marketing and communication strategies.
3. International business development
Objective: To develop students’ capacity to identify and assess appropriate sales markets and sourcing locations in a variety of organizational and environmental contexts.
4. Managing business operations globally
Objective: To develop students’ understanding of specialist business functions and how they are performed in different international contexts.
5. Managing people globally
Objective: To help students appreciate the strategic choices that firms face when developing their HR policies and practices whilst developing appropriate knowledge and skills to undertake country studies which allows for comparative analysis of employment systems in different parts of the world.
6. Creating a Luxury experience through retail
Objective: This module taught by practitioners will introduce students to Luxury retailing which heavily contributes to consumers’ anticipation of what the Luxury brands will deliver to them and strongly relies on experiential marketing. Fostering high consumer loyalty will also require adequately activating CRM drivers.
7. Luxury 2.0 and Data-driven marketing
Objective: Marketing is increasingly digital and data-driven to anticipate consumers’ reaction and predict them through algorithms or to analyse their actual behaviours. This module taught by top-level researchers and practitioners introduces students to the main techniques of various types of data as well as online communication for luxury brands.
8. Research methods and dynamics on consumer behaviour
Objective: this module is taught by high-level researchers and has two main objectives:
1) introduce students to academic research in marketing: its general philosophy, how it is produced, to help students relate field practices with the underlying theories to give more depth to their managerial decisions.
2) improve their understanding of consumer behaviour especially online through the study of seminal papers.
Soft Skills Certificate
Certificate designed by 26 professors & leadership and management professionals in collaboration with Career Services.
“Soft Skills” are intrapersonal and interpersonal skills that create the conditions for a successful and sustainable team and allow to effectively manage your career.
2 Courses units:
Management and leadership skills
Objective: Acquire nine key competencies to lead teams and manage your professional career.
Objective: Reveal your talent and make evolutionary choices in accordance with your deep aspirations.
The Career Services is a support center that helps students define and develop their career project. Through several lectures, workshops, individual tests and coaching sessions, a specialist will support each student from their first questions to looking for the right internship or job.
Coaching: we support you in your reflection on your skills, strengths and areas for improvement. Through personality tests and individual coaching, we link this self-knowledge to your ambitions and career choices.
Personal Branding: you will participate in workshops to build your CV and e-portfolio to best highlight your experiences and skills for your future employers.
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Examples of partner companies
Aerospace Valley, AIRBUS, Cap Gemini, Comtesse du Barry, Continental Automotive, EY, Hilti, Mars Petfoods, Motorola, Thalès, Rockwell & Collins.
Objective: Increase your brain agility to anticipate and solve complex business issues in your field of expertise.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 4 months minimum. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma.
Program Manager – MSc International Luxury Industries Management
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / CAMBRIDGE B2 / FCE / CAT 165
- For programs taught in French: French mother tongue OR DELF B2 OR equivalent
Required documents for application:
- Cover/Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose
- Passport copy
- Transcript of grades of your latest degree
- Enrollment certificate or diploma
- For the English MSc: B2 English test (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAMBRIDGE or DUOLINGO), if your studies were not 100% in English or if you are not a native English speaker
- For the bilingual (French & English) MSc: B2 French test (DELF or TCF) if your studies were not 100% in French or if you are not a native French speaker & B2 English test (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAMBRIDGE or DUOLINGO), if your studies were not 100% in English or if you are not a native English speaker
- Letter of recommendation (not mandatory)
MSC Deadline to apply: July 30th
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Luxury Product Development Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Travel Retail Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communication Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Business development Executive
- Category Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager or Strategist
- Market Research Manager
- Sales Analyst
Fees : 18 000 €
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 49,000 alumni.
- SCHOLARSHIP: TBS is entitled to receive higher education scholarship students: mobility grants, state scholarships, merit scholarships (Eiffel, Marie Curie), TBS Foundation scholarships. (contact the school)
- PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE: TBS welcomes students who wish to discuss their personal situation. TBS grants payment schedules from 1 to 6 instalments, or by monthly instalments during the course.
- STUDENT JOBS: our student associations offer paid assignments on behalf of companies or individuals throughout the year.
Discounts and scholarships
To assist our students financially, we offer the following scholarships and discounts for our Master of Science programs. Please bear in mind that discounts and offers of financial support are exclusive and cannot be combined together.
Early Bird Discount
You can get a 10% discount on your tuition fees if you apply and pay before December 31st. Please note that this is the only discount which may be cumulated with others.
If you have a brother or sister who is currently enrolled in a TBS program, you will receive a 15% discount on your tuition fees.
You can get this 10% discount based on your grades and overall profile.
Partner University Discount
Students from TBS partner universities and/or students having spent one semester at a TBS campus as part of an exchange program receive a 10% discount on their tuition fee.
If you’re married/have a child together and both apply for a TBS program for the same year, you will receive a 20% discount on the tuition fees of one of the programs.
A number of French associations also award scholarships to international students studying in France:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is managed by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in French Master’s and PhD courses.
The application process for the Eiffel scholarship is extremely selective. Candidate students must be non-French and be less than 25 years old while they must prove excellent academic results. This scholarship can award up to €1,000 per month to successful candidates.
Campus France Scholarship Information
International students wishing to study in France can also apply for a choice of national scholarships. For more information contact Campus France.
TBS Education supports Student-led initiatives with the Global Network of University Partners
A committed schoolInspiring EducationInspiring LifeSchool & Students Events
TBS EDUCATION MSc & MBA IN EDUNIVERSAL 2023 RANKING
ADMITTED INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLINE INFO SESSIONS
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLINE INFO SESSIONS
BachelorMaster In ManagementMSc
International Student Office Pre-Arrival Webinars
From 21.11.22 to 24.11.22
Inspiring LifeStudent life in France
Healthcare devices Hackathon
European Higher Education Fair 2021 (EHEF 2021) (Japan)
From 29.10.21 to 30.10.21
Meet us at European Higher Education Fair 2021 in Japan
Best Of France – Education Event (Canada)
From 05.10.21 to 06.10.21
Meet us at Best Of France Education Event (Canada)
2021 EEFT European Study Talk (Taïwan)
Meet us at EEFT European Study Talk (Taïwan)
Back to school 2021
Looking for the start dates of your program at TBS? Here you'll find all the information you need
TBS International Business Programs in MOCI TOP 10
From 08.07.21 to 08.07.21
French international business magazine Le Moniteur du Commerce International (MOCI) puts the spotlight on some of TBS's most popular international business programs in their 2021 guide.
Why companies need experts more than ever
Today’s economic context pushes companies to explore new strategies to keep their business moving forward. Now’s the time to step out of your comfort zone and become an expert to stand out on tomorrow’s job market and make an impact on the future.
From 25.03.21 to 26.03.21
The Challenge is on! From 25 to 26 March, 2021, students of the MSc Big Data, Marketing & Management face their fellow students of the MSc Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics for the 3rd edition of the TBS Datathon. They will develop, in record time, a predictive algorithm for online advertising for our partner, Criteo.
Crisis? What Crisis?
Join us for an Industry Expert Webinar focusing on the Finance Industry on Monday, February 08, 2021, from 2pm to 4pm CET. This webinar takes a hindsight perspective and addresses events following COVID-19: are they truly unprecedented or just another crisis as usual? Hold on tight, it's time to take a ride on the rollercoaster of financial markets!
See all the news