TBS holds triple AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS accreditation
TBS, formerly known as Toulouse Business School, belongs to the select 1% of international business schools that hold the “triple crown” of AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accreditations. These accreditations are a global benchmark of quality and ensure that your degree will be recognized throughout the world.
A global benchmark of academic quality
These accreditations are a global benchmark of quality and ensure that your degree will be recognized throughout the world. They’re the official confirmation of the quality of our organization, our faculty and staff, our programs and the degrees we deliver. Essentially, it means that:
- Programs are up-to-date and meet current business needs
- Programs are delivered by highly qualified lecturers and teachers
- Degrees are internationally recognized and meet international standards
- Companies recognize the quality of TBS degrees
Only 89 institutions in the world hold the triple accreditation
The AACSB Accreditation
AACSB is the official accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, an American quality label that was created in 1916. AACSB is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting. TBS obtained its first AACSB accreditation in 2003, which has been renewed for 5 years in 2009, 2014 and in 2019.
- Only 856 Business Schools/institutions in the world have received the AACSB accreditation (October 2019)
- Only 23 French Business Schools/institutions have obtained the AACSB accreditation (October 2019)
The AMBA Accreditation
AMBA is the official accreditation of the Association of Masters of Business Administration, a British quality label that was created in 1967 and accredits graduate business programs worldwide. TBS received its first AMBA accreditation in 2002, which has been renewed for 5 years in 2007, 2012 and in 2015.
- Only 270 Business Schools/institutions in the world hold the AMBA accreditation (October 2019)
- Only 23 French Business Schools/institutions have obtained the AMBA accreditation (October 2019)
The EQUIS Accreditation
The European Quality Improvement System is the accrediting body of the European Fund for Management Development (EFMD) and is dedicated to raising the standard of management education worldwide. TBS obtained its first EQUIS accreditation in 2001, which has been renewed for 5 years in 2004, 2009, 2014 and in 2019 for the 5th consecutive time. The EQUIS European Quality Improvement System label is granted by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). This European label that was created in 1998.
- Only 187 Business Schools/institutions hold the EQUIS quality label in the world (October 2019)
- Only 21 French Business Schools/institutions obtained the EQUIS accreditation (October 2019)
Within the accreditation framework, TBS is also:
- A founding member of the business school chapter (Chapitre des Ecoles de Management) of the French CGE body for Master’s programs and degrees (Conférence des Grandes Écoles).
- Member of the EFMD, i.e. the European Foundation For Management Development
- Member of the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
TBS EDUCATION MOVES UP ONE PLACE IN THE PARISIEN ETUDIANT RANKING OF POST-PREPA BUSINESS SCHOOLS
Master In Management
TBS EDUCATION RANKED 3RD IN THE WOMEN 2023 HAPPYINDEX(R)ATSCHOOL!
A committed schoolBachelorInspiring EducationMaster In Management
DATATHON 2023: THE 5TH EDITION OF THE BIG DATA & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHALLENGE
Master In ManagementMSc
UNIVERSEH ARTIC WINTER SCHOOL
TBS Education supports Student-led initiatives with the Global Network of University Partners
A committed schoolInspiring EducationInspiring LifeSchool & Students Events
TBS EDUCATION MSc & MBA IN EDUNIVERSAL 2023 RANKING
TBS EDUCATION UP 2 PLACES IN THE 2023 LE POINT BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS RANKING
Academic ExcellenceMaster In Management
LE FIGARO RANKS TBS EDUCATION’S BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT AS THE SECOND-BEST IN FRANCE
Academic ExcellenceBachelorInspiring Education
L’ÉTUDIANT RANKS TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 10 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
OUR PROJECT “THE BLIND SEARCH” WINS THE PRESTIGIOUS BEST INNOVATION STRATEGY AWARD 2022/23 BY AMBA & BGA
Innovative teachingInspiring Education
Soumyadeb Chowdhury, co-author of the report 2022 by World Economic Forum
TBS Education’s Head of Research in the TOP 1% of most cited researchers in the world
TBS EDUCATION ACHIEVES 7TH PLACE FOR ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION
UNIVERSEH Startech Program
See all the news