TBS holds triple AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS accreditation
TBS, formerly known as Toulouse Business School, belongs to the select 1% of international business schools that hold the “triple crown” of AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accreditations. These accreditations are a global benchmark of quality and ensure that your degree will be recognized throughout the world.
A global benchmark of academic quality
These accreditations are a global benchmark of quality and ensure that your degree will be recognized throughout the world. They’re the official confirmation of the quality of our organization, our faculty and staff, our programs and the degrees we deliver. Essentially, it means that:
- Programs are up-to-date and meet current business needs
- Programs are delivered by highly qualified lecturers and teachers
- Degrees are internationally recognized and meet international standards
- Companies recognize the quality of TBS degrees
Only 89 institutions in the world hold the triple accreditation
The AACSB Accreditation
AACSB is the official accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, an American quality label that was created in 1916. AACSB is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting. TBS obtained its first AACSB accreditation in 2003, which has been renewed for 5 years in 2009, 2014 and in 2019.
- Only 856 Business Schools/institutions in the world have received the AACSB accreditation (October 2019)
- Only 23 French Business Schools/institutions have obtained the AACSB accreditation (October 2019)
The AMBA Accreditation
AMBA is the official accreditation of the Association of Masters of Business Administration, a British quality label that was created in 1967 and accredits graduate business programs worldwide. TBS received its first AMBA accreditation in 2002, which has been renewed for 5 years in 2007, 2012 and in 2015.
- Only 270 Business Schools/institutions in the world hold the AMBA accreditation (October 2019)
- Only 23 French Business Schools/institutions have obtained the AMBA accreditation (October 2019)
The EQUIS Accreditation
The European Quality Improvement System is the accrediting body of the European Fund for Management Development (EFMD) and is dedicated to raising the standard of management education worldwide. TBS obtained its first EQUIS accreditation in 2001, which has been renewed for 5 years in 2004, 2009, 2014 and in 2019 for the 5th consecutive time. The EQUIS European Quality Improvement System label is granted by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). This European label that was created in 1998.
- Only 187 Business Schools/institutions hold the EQUIS quality label in the world (October 2019)
- Only 21 French Business Schools/institutions obtained the EQUIS accreditation (October 2019)
Within the accreditation framework, TBS is also:
- A founding member of the business school chapter (Chapitre des Ecoles de Management) of the French CGE body for Master’s programs and degrees (Conférence des Grandes Écoles).
- Member of the EFMD, i.e. the European Foundation For Management Development
- Member of the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)