EQUAL. ID Program
TBS Education takes action to promote gender equality
One of the fundamental goals of our management school is to raise awareness of gender issues among our students. Since 2016, TBS Education has developed an overall action plan to promote women’s careers, spearheaded by EQUAL.ID.
Changing mentalities & behavior
The EQUAL.ID program was set up so that all of us – women, men and organisations – could work together to change mentalities and behavior. This ambitious project makes students aware of the issue of gender inequalities in companies and fights stereotypes, from the moment our students enter TBS Education until they move on to professional life. Our students must have no doubt that the fight against gender inequality is also their fight! Our female students must dare to act and have no more doubts concerning their value, their skills, or the legitimacy of their ambitions and desire to fully express their potential.
EQUAL.ID program goals
- Guide female students in their careers and fight against self-censorship,
- Support them in developing their self-assurance,
- Help them to build their professional network,
- Help them to achieve their salary goals,
- Teach them how to deal with any discriminatory behavior they may encounter.
A gender-equality program with 4 components
- Mentoring schemes for female students on the Grande Ecole Programme at TBS Education.
- Coaching sessions for our students to guide them concerning professional equality and their future role as managers.
- Educational activities and thematic workshops that enable male and female students to become aware of the issues, get involved, collectively propose solutions and take tangible action.
- Research work and studies carried out by our research professors to qualify and document the mechanisms involved in career disparities between women and men.
EQUAL.ID program results
- 430 female students at TBS Education have received support and guidance from 300 female mentors; this is both a fantastic support scheme for the students and a very rewarding experience for the mentors.
- A Think&Create Workshop (ATC) is devoted to this topic in the first year of the Master in Management program. As such, around thirty male and female students write articles and create videos, comics, posters, or conduct interviews that highlight the subjects they have chosen to work on: women in politics, female directors in cinema, women and the female press, the role of men and masculinity etc.
- Each year, as part of the Introductory Seminar on Entrepreneurship (SEMIS), 100 first-year Master in Management students propose tangible solutions that can be implemented to combat everyday sexism and gender stereotypes in student life.
- A workshop aimed at combating sexual harassment and sexist behaviour has been included in the Bachelor’s programme, led with, by and for all the students.
The mentors of our 2020/2021 program
“What an honour it is to be joint sponsors of EQUAL.ID and its mentoring programme. Promoting women’s careers and fighting against gender inequalities are the cornerstones for building tomorrow’s professional world. We are proud to have the opportunity to contribute to this with all our strength and conviction.”Maguelone Pontier, Director of the “Grand Marché MIN” (Market of National Interest) Toulouse Occitanie & Guillaume Gomez, President of the Chefs of the French Republic.
Enjoy a convivial moment and meet the TBS Education International Office Team!
Enjoy a convivial moment and meet the TBS International Office team!
TBS Education: the construction site of a new campus in Toulouse is about to start
TBS Education takes another step forward in its global strategy and opens a new campus in Barcelona
TBS International Summer School Program is back on campus!
From 13.06.22 to 22.07.22
Meet The Editor – Stefan Minner – IJPE
TBS Research Center is pleased to invite you to the “Meet the Editor” webinar, with International Journal of Production Economics's editor Stefan MINNER (CNRS: 4*, FNEGE: 4*).
TBS Summer School Programs 2022 Webinar
TBS Summer School Info Session - May 24th: Join the TBS Summer School Programs staff for a live session and learn about how you can earn ECTS credits, learn about business & management and enjoy awesome summer activities!
Inspiring stories from NO IMPACT Week at TBS
TBS Education becomes a mission-led company
A TBS Student elected as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project
Congratulations to our student Marie Phan-Thanh (TBS MSc Aerospace student), who was elected on March 24th, as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project. She will be in charge of representing the interests of all Toulouse students to her European counterparts.
Escadrille, crowned best Junior-Enterprise in Europe
Virtual Information Forum -Lycées Français à l’Etranger
International Academic Seminar Series kick off for 2022
The TBS Education team wins the 2nd place of the CFA Research Challenge
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
TBS launches the MSc Digital Transformation & Business Innovation
See all the news