MSc Aerospace Management
The Aerospace Management MSc prepares and trains participants to hold managerial positions in aeronautics, space and airline industries.
The MSc addresses the full value chain of Aeronautics and Space from design to aircraft and space systems delivery, including services and operations.
The pedagogy includes classwork, case studies, individual and group assignments and projects, role-playing games, field studies, workshops, and finally the Master Dissertation and a Master internship (optional for MSc students).
This program has received the CGE quality label, a national accreditation reserved for top business schools in France. The CGE label guarantees the high quality standards of the program and allows international students to continue to work on French territory after their studies to further fine-tune their expertise.
Get an aeronautics certificate to certify your aeronautical knowledge, enrich your CV and your employability.
Students will get an understanding of the diverse aviation authorities & institutions (ICAO, IATA, EASA…) and of the bilateral agreements and European legal framework (AMC, GM…).
A NEW SPACE TRACK
A unique opportunity to reinforcing students’ ability to work in the space industry at an international and multidisciplinary level.
Students interested in might join the UNIVERSEH “Space innovation, business and law” course. Along with European institutions (ISAE-SUPAERO & UNIVERSITY OF LUXEMBOURG) a common path has been created combining Space business lectures from TBS, and SpaceTech from ISAE-SupAero, and Legal from UniLu.
Based on over 2 decades practices and experience immersed in the aerospace ecosystem, this program is built around 7 core themes (modules) addressing the fundamentals in Strategy and International Business and the full value chain of Aeronautics and Space from design to aircraft and space systems delivery, including services and operations, new mobilities, environmental requirements, customer support as well as airports, airlines and other related services.
You will develop your personal ability to conduct analysis and research on management and business trends while reinforcing your effective interpersonal skills.
In order to develop a comprehensive approach of jobs and businesses, you will meet aerospace professionals coming from a wide range of functions and expertise, finally enabling you to prepare for high-flying but also fulfilling careers and lives.
Total number of hours: 450h minimum
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course Units:
1. ISSUES AND TRENDS IN STRATEGY (45 hrs. of class contact, 120 hrs. of personal work)
Objectives: The successful student will be able to develop new strategies by analyzing relevant issues and trends impacting organizations. Students are exposed to the choices facing international and internationalizing firms about which products to offer around the world, how to compete in international markets, where to locate and how to coordinate their worldwide activities effectively.
2. INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY AND ORGANIZATION (45 hrs. of class contact, 120 hrs. of personal work)
Objectives: To expose students to the choices facing international and internationalizing firms about which products to offer around the world, how to compete in international markets, where to locate and how to coordinate their worldwide activities effectively. One of the major international reshaping trends, i.e. sustainable aviation, is covered.
3. FLYING IN AEROSPACE: BEYOND TECHNOLOGIES, AN ECOSYSTEM & MARKET TRENDS (45 hrs. of class contact, 120 hrs. of personal work)
Objectives: To develop students’ understanding of the global aerospace market and environment, train and obtain students’ capability to dialogue with professionals in Aerospace industry including product, project, market, management and organizational dimensions.
4. ORGANIZING AEROSPACE ACTIVITIES: MANAGING COMPLEX PROJECTS AND OPERATIONS (45 hrs. of class contact, 120 hrs. of personal work)
Objectives: The successful student will be able to elaborate strategic analysis and relevant professional synthesis covering organizational, technical, commercial and financial issues, in order to be able to work as a manager in existing and emerging international projects.
5. ISSUES, TRENDS & SKILLS IN AEROSPACE ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (45 hrs. of class contact, 120 hrs. of personal work)
Objectives: The successful student will be able to develop new strategies for organizations by analyzing relevant issues and trends in entrepreneurship and innovation.
6. INTEGRATING MARKETING & SALES FUNCTIONS IN AEROSPACE MANAGEMENT (45 hrs. of class contact, 120 hrs. of personal work)
Objectives: Students will be able to make sound and sustainable decisions regarding Marketing and Sales including elementary financial knowledge and practices that are specific to the aerospace business. They will learn or reinforce the management of the “market” component through elementary marketing knowledge acquisition and the study of tools and practices that are specific to the aerospace sector.
7. INTEGRATING SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, FINANCE, PRICING AND LAW IN AEROSPACE MANAGEMENT (45 hrs. of class contact, 120 hrs. of personal work)
Objectives: Students will learn the essentials of procurement and supply chain management in the aerospace industry to be able to make informed decisions regarding the aerospace business value chain. They will analyze and evaluate international operations linked to local as well as to global business strategies in the aerospace sector. They will reinforce their ability to manage the financial component through elementary financial knowledge acquisition and the study of cash flows and investments, revenue management etc. that are specific to the sector. They will learn the basics of legal issues for aviation, drones and space industry.
8. RESEARCH METHODS AND DYNAMICS (30 hrs. of class contact, 120 hrs. of personal work)
Objectives: The successful student will be able to design and conduct a research project with state-of-the-art research methods and tools in Aerospace Management.
Soft Skills Certificate
Certificate designed by 26 professors & leadership and management professionals in collaboration with the Career Services.
“Soft Skills” are intrapersonal and interpersonal skills that create the conditions for a successful and sustainable team and allow to effectively manage your career.
2 Courses units:
Management and leadership skills
Objective: Acquire nine key competencies to lead teams and manage your professional career.
Objective: Reveal your talent and make evolutionary choices in accordance with your deep aspirations.
The Career Services is a support center that helps students define and develop their career project. Through several lectures, workshops, individual tests and coaching sessions, a specialist will support each student from their first questions to looking for the right internship or job.
Coaching: we support you in your reflection on your skills, strengths and areas for improvement. Through personality tests and individual coaching, we link this self-knowledge to your ambitions and career choices.
Personal Branding: you will participate in workshops to build your CV and e-portfolio to best highlight your experiences and skills for your future employers.
Consulting Mission / SESAME
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Examples of partner companies
Aerospace Valley, AIRBUS, Ascendance Flight Technologies, Thalès, Air France-KLM, ATR, Collins Aerospace, Cap Gemini, Continental Automotive, EY, Hilti.
Objective: Increase your brain agility to anticipate and solve complex business issues in your field of expertise.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 4 months minimum. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma.
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- If you hold a 3-year Bachelor Degree, you must apply to our MSc preparatory program. Contact us for more information: email@example.com
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / CAMBRIDGE B2 / FCE / CAT 165
- For programs taught in French: French mother tongue OR DELF B2 OR equivalent
Required documents for application:
- Cover/Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose
- Passport copy
- Transcript of grades of your latest degree
- Enrollment certificate or diploma
- For the English MSc: B2 English test (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAMBRIDGE or DUOLINGO), if your studies were not 100% in English or if you are not a native English speaker
- For the bilingual (French & English) MSc: B2 French test (DELF or TCF) if your studies were not 100% in French or if you are not a native French speaker & B2 English test (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAMBRIDGE or DUOLINGO), if your studies were not 100% in English or if you are not a native English speaker
- Letter of recommendation (not mandatory)
MSC Deadline to apply: July 30th
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Business Consultant/analyst (strategy, mobility)
- Communication, Digital Media Officer, Digital Transformation Officer
- Marketing Manager, Customer Experience and Marketing Manager
- Business Developer Aerospace & Defense, Key Account Manager
- Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Product Sales Manager, Commercial Service Manager, Executive Flight Sales Manager, Commercial Jet Broker
- Supply chain Project Manager, Industrial Purchaser
- Retrofit Service Line Manager, Retrofit and Asset manager
- Procurement & purchasing
- Project Manager, Support to Project Manager, Upgrade Services Project Manager, Export Contract Manager
- Financial Controller, Revenue management Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Asset management
Fees : 18 000 €
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 49,000 alumni.
- SCHOLARSHIP: TBS is entitled to receive higher education scholarship students: mobility grants, state scholarships, merit scholarships (Eiffel, Marie Curie), TBS Foundation scholarships. (contact the school).
The MSc Aerospace Management program might benefit from exceptional aviation scholarship from leading aerospace associations based on complete file submission & selection.
- PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE: TBS welcomes students who wish to discuss their personal situation. TBS grants payment schedules from 1 to 6 instalments, or by monthly instalments during the course.
- STUDENT JOBS: our student associations offer paid assignments on behalf of companies or individuals throughout the year.
Discounts and scholarships
To assist our students financially, we offer the following discounts for our Master of Science programs. Please bear in mind that discounts and offers of financial support are exclusive and cannot be combined together.
Early Bird Discount
You can get a 10% discount on your tuition fees if you apply and pay before December 31st. Please note that this is the only discount which may be cumulated with others.
Partner University Discount
Students from TBS partner universities and/or students having spent one semester at a TBS campus as part of an exchange program receive a 10% discount on their tuition fee.
If you have a brother or sister who is currently enrolled in a TBS program, you will receive a 15% discount on your tuition fees.
You can get this 15% discount based on the excellence of your grades and overall profile. (limited)
If you’re married/have a child together and both apply for a TBS program for the same year, you will receive a 20% discount on the tuition fees of one of the programs.
You can get this 25% discount if you have >610 GMAT score or >75% GPA ; 7.0 IELTS; a great performance during the interview. (limited)
You can get this 25% discount if you have a strong environmental/humanitarian/CSR project and a good academic file. (limited)
A number of French associations also award scholarships to international students studying in France:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is managed by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in French Master’s and PhD courses.
The application process for the Eiffel scholarship is extremely selective. Candidate students must be non-French and be less than 25 years old while they must prove excellent academic results. This scholarship can award up to €1,000 per month to successful candidates.
Campus France Scholarship Information
International students wishing to study in France can also apply for a choice of national scholarships. For more information contact Campus France.
TBS Education supports Student-led initiatives with the Global Network of University Partners
A committed schoolInspiring Education
TBS EDUCATION MSc & MBA IN EDUNIVERSAL 2023 RANKING
ADMITTED INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLINE INFO SESSIONS
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLINE INFO SESSIONS
BachelorMaster In ManagementMSc
International Student Office Pre-Arrival Webinars
From 21.11.22 to 24.11.22
Incoming international studentsInspiring Life
Healthcare devices Hackathon
European Higher Education Fair 2021 (EHEF 2021) (Japan)
From 29.10.21 to 30.10.21
Meet us at European Higher Education Fair 2021 in Japan
Best Of France – Education Event (Canada)
From 05.10.21 to 06.10.21
Meet us at Best Of France Education Event (Canada)
2021 EEFT European Study Talk (Taïwan)
Meet us at EEFT European Study Talk (Taïwan)
Back to school 2021
Looking for the start dates of your program at TBS? Here you'll find all the information you need
TBS International Business Programs in MOCI TOP 10
From 08.07.21 to 08.07.21
French international business magazine Le Moniteur du Commerce International (MOCI) puts the spotlight on some of TBS's most popular international business programs in their 2021 guide.
Why companies need experts more than ever
Today’s economic context pushes companies to explore new strategies to keep their business moving forward. Now’s the time to step out of your comfort zone and become an expert to stand out on tomorrow’s job market and make an impact on the future.
From 25.03.21 to 26.03.21
The Challenge is on! From 25 to 26 March, 2021, students of the MSc Big Data, Marketing & Management face their fellow students of the MSc Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics for the 3rd edition of the TBS Datathon. They will develop, in record time, a predictive algorithm for online advertising for our partner, Criteo.
Crisis? What Crisis?
Join us for an Industry Expert Webinar focusing on the Finance Industry on Monday, February 08, 2021, from 2pm to 4pm CET. This webinar takes a hindsight perspective and addresses events following COVID-19: are they truly unprecedented or just another crisis as usual? Hold on tight, it's time to take a ride on the rollercoaster of financial markets!
See all the news