MSc Aerospace Management
The Aerospace Management MSc prepares and trains participants to hold managerial positions in aeronautics, space and airline industries.
The MSc addresses the full value chain of Aeronautics and Space from design to aircraft and space systems delivery, including services and operations.
The pedagogy includes classwork, case studies, individual and group assignments and projects, role-playing games, field studies, workshops, and finally the Master research thesis and the optional Master internship.
This program has received the CGE quality label, a national accreditation reserved for top business schools in France. The CGE label guarantees the high quality standards of the program and allows international students to continue to work on French territory after their studies to further fine-tune their expertise.
Following this MSc, you will refine your personal Aerospace management profile as a manager in existing and emerging regional, national or international markets in the aerospace sector.
You will expand your knowledge in Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Supply chain & procurement, Human Resources, Project Management in the aerospace environment.
You will develop your personal ability to conduct analysis and research on management and business trends while reinforcing your effective interpersonal skills.
In order to develop a comprehensive approach of jobs and businesses, you will meet aerospace professionals coming from a wide range of functions and expertise, finally enabling you to prepare for high-flying but also fulfilling careers and lives.
Total number of hours: 450h
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course units:
1. Issues and Trends in Strategy
Objective: The successful student will be able to develop new strategies by analyzing relevant issues and trends impacting organizations.
2. International strategy and organization
Objective: The successful student will be able to analyze the challenges faced by international and internationalizing firms about which products to offer around the world, how to compete in international markets, where to locate and how to coordinate their worldwide activities effectively.
3. The Aerospace market: terminology and key economic and technological issues
Objective: The successful student will be able to analyze the global aerospace environment and to meet professionals in the Aerospace industry: product, project, market, management and organizational dimensions.
4. Strategy and Project Management in Aerospace
Objective: The successful student will be able to elaborate strategic analysis and relevant professional synthesis covering organizational, technical, commercial and financial issues, in order to be able to work as a manager in existing and emerging international projects.
5. Issues and trends in entrepreneurship & innovation
Objective: The successful student will be able to develop new strategies for organizations by analyzing relevant issues and trends in entrepreneurship and innovation.
6. Integrating HR, Marketing & Sales Functions in Aerospace management
Objective: The successful student will be able to make sound and sustainable decisions regarding HRM, Marketing and Sales including elementary financial knowledge and practices that are specific to the aerospace business.
7. Integrating Supply Chain Management and the Management of Operations, including Security and Law
Objective: The successful student will be able to make sound and sustainable decisions regarding the aerospace business value chain and to elaborate and implement operations linked to both local and global strategies in the aerospace sector, including compliance issues on technical, business and societal levels.
8. Strategy, entrepreneurship and innovation research methods and dynamics
Objective: The successful student will be able to design and conduct a research project with state-of-the-art research methods and tools in Strategic Innovation Management.
Soft Skills Certificate
Certificate designed by 26 professors & leadership and management professionals in collaboration with TBS Career Starter.
“Soft Skills” are intrapersonal and interpersonal skills that create the conditions for a successful and sustainable team and allows to effectively manage your career.
2 Courses units:
Management and leadership skills
Objective: Acquire nine key competencies to lead teams and manage your professional career.
Objective: Reveal your talent and make evolutionary choices in accordance with your deep aspirations.
The Career Starter is a support center that helps students define and
develop their career project. Through several lectures, workshops,
individual tests and coaching sessions, a specialist will support each
student from their first questions to looking for the right internship
Coaching: we support you in your reflection on your skills, strengths and areas for improvement. Through personality tests and individual coaching, we link this self-knowledge to your ambitions and career choices.
Personal Branding: you will participate in workshops to build your CV and e-portfolio to best highlight your experiences and skills for your future employers.
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Examples of partner companies
Aerospace Valley, AIRBUS, Cap Gemini, Comtesse du Barry, Continental Automotive, EY, Hilti, Mars Petfoods, Motorola, Thalès, Rockwell & Collins.
Objective: Increase your brain agility to anticipate and solve complex business issues in your field of expertise.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 3 to 6 months. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma but allows students to obtain 10 additional ECTS credits.
Sophie D’Armagnac, PhD
Associate professor of Human Resource Management
Department: Human Resources Management & Business Law
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / CAMBRIDGE B2 / FCE / CAT 165
- For programs taught in French: French mother tongue OR B2 OR equivalent
MSC Deadline to apply: July 30th
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Business Developer Aerospace & Defense, Key Account Manager.
- Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Product Sales Manager, Commercial Service Manager, Executive Flight Sales Manager, Commercial Jet Broker.
- Supply chain Project Manager, Industrial Purchaser.
- Digital Media, Digital Transformation Officer.
- Business Consultant (junior, senior).
- Marketing Manager, Customer Experience and Marketing Manager.
- Retrofit Service Line Manager, Retrofit and Asset manager.
- Project Manager, Support to Project Manager, Upgrade Services Project Manager, Export Contract Manager.
- Financial Controller, Revenue management Analyst, Pricing Analyst.
Fees : 17 000 €.
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 46,000 alumni.
- SCHOLARSHIP: TBS is entitled to receive higher education scholarship students: mobility grants, state scholarships, merit scholarships (Eiffel, Marie Curie), TBS Foundation scholarships. (contact the school)
- PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE: TBS welcomes students who wish to discuss their personal situation. TBS grants payment schedules from 1 to 4 instalments, or by monthly instalments during the course.
- STUDENT JOBS: our student associations offer paid assignments on behalf of companies or individuals throughout the year.
Discounts and scholarships
To assist our students financially, we offer the following scholarships and discounts for our Master of Science programs. Please bear in mind that discounts and offers of financial support are exclusive and cannot be combined together.
Early Bird Discount
You can get a 10% discount on your tuition fees if you apply and pay before December 31st. Please note that this is the only discount which may be cumulated with others.
If you have a brother or sister who is currently enrolled in a TBS program, you will receive a 15% discount on your tuition fees.
Once you apply, you will automatically be considered for this scholarship which gives you a 10% discount on your tuition fees. This scholarship is based on your grades and general profile.
Partner University scholarship
Students from TBS partner universities and/or students having spent one semester at a TBS campus as part of an exchange program receive a 10% discount on their tuition fee.
If you’re married/have a child together and both apply for a TBS program for the same year, you will receive a 20% discount on the tuition fees of one of the programs.
A number of French associations also award scholarships to international students studying in France:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is managed by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in French Master’s and PhD courses.
The application process for the Eiffel scholarship is extremely selective. Candidate students must be non-French and be less than 25 years old while they must prove excellent academic results. This scholarship can award up to €1,000 Euros per month to successful candidates.
Campus France Scholarship Information
International students wishing to study in France can also apply for a choice of national scholarships. For more information contact Campus France.