Centers of Excellence
The TBS hub for innovation
Our drive for excellence is best illustrated by our Centers of Excellence, which combine our academic departments, research labs and partners in a transverse and strategic manner to form a living lab and ecosystem. Our Centers of Excellence focus on open innovation by testing, validating and honing innovative concepts to design tomorrow’s world.
A constant source of inspiration for our programs
The results of our research feed our couses and programs in order to inspire our students to adopt innovative approaches based on solid research, in order to allow them to suggest new approaches to the companies they work for.
Aerospace & Mobility
TBS Education is firmly rooted in the Toulouse Aerospace industry and provides a Center of Excellence that covers all management topics that are specific to this highly evolving sector.
TBS has a long history in educating managers for the aeronautics and aerospace sector, with programs that have been specifically designed to answer the needs of today’s companies:
- Aerospace MBA
- le seul MBA dédié au management aérospatial accrédité par l’association AMBA depuis 2002.
- MSc Aerospace Management
- récompensé par le label de qualité CGE de la Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- Bachelor Aviation Management (with the participation of the ENAC)
- Short and/or tailored Executive Education Programs, such as the Space Business & Applications Specialized Track.
The Center of Excellence in Aerospace & Mobility also pilots high-profile projects with renowned partners from the industry:
- The Sirius Chair
- The SIRIUS Chair is the first international research chair that is fully dedicated to space law and management issues. It is based on an original public-private partnership between TBS, Toulouse 1 Capitole University, the CNES, Airbus Defence & Space and Thales Alenia Space.
- UNIVERSEH – The European UNIVERsity of Space, Earth and Humanity
- Under the aegis of the Federal University of Toulouse, TBS participates in the creation of the European Space University of Earth & Humanity, a project launched by the European Commission under the name UNIVERSEH. The project aims to create a university of reference for the space sector in the European Union. The project combines the expertise of recognized players in aerospace education to align key teaching and research skills with the needs of the job market and stimulate the industry, employment as well as increase sustainability in the space sector.
Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics aims to become the best research center in France on all topics linked to artificial intelligence and data analysis.
Spearheaded by TBS Professor Samuel FOSSO WAMBA, a highly cited and lauded researcher in the academic and professional press, this Center of Excellence covers the following areas of expertise:
- Business analytics
- Internet of Things
- Social network analytics
- Virtual communities
- Companies 3.0, Industries 4.0 & Virtual manufacturers 4.0
- Data science
- Digital Society
- Big Data
- Artificial intelligence
- Decision modeling
- SMART and data-driven decisions
- Data-driven companies
- Information Technology dissemination and adoption
- Corporate value of information technology
Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Development
As an employer, a committed knowledge hub and a high-profile local player, TBS is a pioneer when it comes to Sustainable Development (SD) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and actively contributes to the 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations.
Headed by the TBS Dean of Research, our CSR Center of Excellence influences our institution via adapted courses, innovative research projects as well as practical actions to stimulate on-campus sustainability and diversity, which even reach our student associations.
This trans-disciplinary approach is designed to train high-potential managers, who see the world in all its complexity, have strong ethical and human values, are conscious of global challenges and have a solid capacity for action and innovation.
- Climate Action Program
- CSR Certificate
- TBS Foundation
- Equal ID
- BDH Best Student Association in France in 2020
TBS EDUCATION MOVES UP ONE PLACE IN THE PARISIEN ETUDIANT RANKING OF POST-PREPA BUSINESS SCHOOLS
Master In Management
TBS EDUCATION RANKED 3RD IN THE WOMEN 2023 HAPPYINDEX(R)ATSCHOOL!
A committed schoolBachelorInspiring EducationMaster In Management
DATATHON 2023: THE 5TH EDITION OF THE BIG DATA & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHALLENGE
Master In ManagementMSc
UNIVERSEH ARTIC WINTER SCHOOL
TBS Education supports Student-led initiatives with the Global Network of University Partners
A committed schoolInspiring EducationInspiring LifeSchool & Students Events
TBS EDUCATION MSc & MBA IN EDUNIVERSAL 2023 RANKING
TBS EDUCATION UP 2 PLACES IN THE 2023 LE POINT BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS RANKING
Academic ExcellenceMaster In Management
LE FIGARO RANKS TBS EDUCATION’S BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT AS THE SECOND-BEST IN FRANCE
Academic ExcellenceBachelorInspiring Education
L’ÉTUDIANT RANKS TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 10 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
OUR PROJECT “THE BLIND SEARCH” WINS THE PRESTIGIOUS BEST INNOVATION STRATEGY AWARD 2022/23 BY AMBA & BGA
Innovative teachingInspiring Education
Soumyadeb Chowdhury, co-author of the report 2022 by World Economic Forum
TBS Education’s Head of Research in the TOP 1% of most cited researchers in the world
TBS EDUCATION ACHIEVES 7TH PLACE FOR ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION
UNIVERSEH Startech Program
See all the news