Combining professional experience and applied research
Questions and Answers
Why pursue a PhD if I want to work in business?
The DBA is a program oriented towards a company’s needs. The research methodology is aimed at improving the decision-making process for business management. This ‘structuring of thoughts’ by the means of scientific research is essential for solving complex management problems as it allows executives to offer more innovative and grounded solutions.
The DBA allows:
- Participants to become a professor or high-level adviser able to develop business management vision from a sound theoretical prospective.
- Executives to use different models to identify, analyze and find innovative solutions to complex corporate issues
What makes the DBA of TBS “Tri Executive” ?
The number ‘three’ is found repeatedly in the structure of this DBA.
- TBS earned three international accreditations which is a guarantee of quality and recognition of the proposed programs (less than 1% of the world Business Schools have all three certifications).
- The DBA is present in three countries
- The program runs for three years during which time students are accompanied on an individual basis by a tutoring professor.
The word “Executive” in the name of the DBA refers to the profiles of the students who are professionals with many years of experience and proven business responsibilities.
Who are the instructors?
There are three types of instructors:
- Professors that are recognized in the academic world of international research,
- coaches specializing in personal development and
- human resources leadership and professionals who, by their example, can demonstrate how research can be useful in the business environment.
At least 50% of the contributors are from TBS.
Enjoy a convivial moment and meet the TBS Education International Office Team!
Enjoy a convivial moment and meet the TBS International Office team!
TBS Education: the construction site of a new campus in Toulouse is about to start
TBS Education takes another step forward in its global strategy and opens a new campus in Barcelona
TBS International Summer School Program is back on campus!
From 13.06.22 to 22.07.22
Meet The Editor – Stefan Minner – IJPE
TBS Research Center is pleased to invite you to the “Meet the Editor” webinar, with International Journal of Production Economics's editor Stefan MINNER (CNRS: 4*, FNEGE: 4*).
TBS Summer School Programs 2022 Webinar
TBS Summer School Info Session - May 24th: Join the TBS Summer School Programs staff for a live session and learn about how you can earn ECTS credits, learn about business & management and enjoy awesome summer activities!
Inspiring stories from NO IMPACT Week at TBS
TBS Education becomes a mission-led company
A TBS Student elected as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project
Congratulations to our student Marie Phan-Thanh (TBS MSc Aerospace student), who was elected on March 24th, as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project. She will be in charge of representing the interests of all Toulouse students to her European counterparts.
Escadrille, crowned best Junior-Enterprise in Europe
Virtual Information Forum -Lycées Français à l’Etranger
International Academic Seminar Series kick off for 2022
The TBS Education team wins the 2nd place of the CFA Research Challenge
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
TBS launches the MSc Digital Transformation & Business Innovation
See all the news