Join the TBS Master in Management and become a recognized expert to help the corporate world move towards a more sustainable and resilient future
Master in Management career prospects
Upon successful completion of the Master in Management, you will be able to pursue a professional career in some of the following professional fields:
- Business Development
- Digital Analysis
- Market Research
- Strategic Consulting
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management
90% of graduates from TBS’s Master in Management program find their first job within four months of graduating. This rate reaches 97% within 6 months of finishing the program.
Career Starter service
The Career Starter Service provides Master in Management students with a Personalized Coaching Program to set them on their ideal professional path. Our main goal is to help students find employment that meets their professional interests within the current market context. Our Personalized Coaching Program is divided into three main stages:
Professional Project Definition
During this stage, we will provide you with the tools you need so that you can get to know yourself better and think about your professional project. Find below some of the activities:
- Personality tests: You will be able to take several personality tests and obtain a personal report. Finally, you will have a feedback interview that will allow you to identify your competencies as well as areas for improvement.
- Personal interviews: You will have a personal interview with a Human Resources practitioner every semester to help you define your professional project in the business management world.
Personal skills: We help you identify your technical and relational skills to boost your professional profile.
The Career Starter Service organizes activities to assist you in developing your networking skills and introduce you to the business world.
- Business Forums: TBS partner companies attend this event to recruit students as interns or employees.
- Job Day: Successful practitioners from the business management world attend this event to share with the Master in Management students their professional experiences such as their day-to-day work and tips, dos & don’ts. Additionally, some of TBS’s alumni also attend this event to share their experiences as well.
- Conferences: During the Master in Management classes, we invite you to attend conferences about current issues in the business and management world.
Company presentations: We also invite companies that are innovative leaders in their sectors to present themselves and their activities.
Internships and Job Search
- Workshops: We organize a range of workshops to provide you with key tools and skills to find a suitable internship and/or job. Some of the available workshops are:
- Curriculum development in different languages
- Internship/job interview preparation (role playing)
- Social media for networking
- Employment opportunities: On TBS @Campus/Jobteaser you will find all the internships and job offers we receive.
International Alumni Network
TBS prepares managers and business executives who are involved in their companies or organizations and transmit the values acquired during their studies.
One of the key elements behind the success of our development is our Alumni Association. It is based in Toulouse and is represented worldwide by chapters of exceptionally dynamic graduates.
TBS alumni have a close relationship with the school. They actively collaborate with us to advise our students, improve the education provided and promote TBS.
By organizing regular networking events, alumni can share experiences and start professional projects with other alumni:
- After-work meetings every two months
- Social events such as wine tastings, Christmas dinners, outdoor activities, etc.
- End-of-year dinner
TBS Education takes another step forward in its global strategy and opens a new campus in Barcelona
TBS International Summer School Program is back on campus!
From 13.06.22 to 22.07.22
TBS Summer School Programs 2022 Webinar
TBS Summer School Info Session - May 24th: Join the TBS Summer School Programs staff for a live session and learn about how you can earn ECTS credits, learn about business & management and enjoy awesome summer activities!
Inspiring stories from NO IMPACT Week at TBS
TBS Education becomes a mission-led company
A TBS Student elected as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project
Congratulations to our student Marie Phan-Thanh (TBS MSc Aerospace student), who was elected on March 24th, as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project. She will be in charge of representing the interests of all Toulouse students to her European counterparts.
Escadrille, crowned best Junior-Enterprise in Europe
Virtual Information Forum -Lycées Français à l’Etranger
International Academic Seminar Series kick off for 2022
The TBS Education team wins the 2nd place of the CFA Research Challenge
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
TBS launches the MSc Digital Transformation & Business Innovation
FINCAP, an unprecedented finance research project
Finance & Performance ManagementFinance, Economics and EconometricsResearch
TBS Foundation: 209 solidarity scholarships to support students
Top 5 reasons to join TBS Master in Management
Master In Management
See all the news