Earn a Master’s in Management from one of the best business schools in France!
Master in Management career prospects
Upon successful completion of the Master in Management, you will be able to pursue a professional career in some of the following professional fields:
- Business Development
- Digital Analysis
- Market Research
- Strategic Consulting
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management
90% of graduates from TBS’s Master in Management program find their first job within four months of graduating. This rate reaches 97% within 6 months of finishing the program.
Career Starter service
The Career Starter Service provides Master in Management students with a Personalized Coaching Program to set them on their ideal professional path. Our main goal is to help students find employment that meets their professional interests within the current market context. Our Personalized Coaching Program is divided into three main stages:
During this stage, we will provide you with the tools you need so that you can get to know yourself better and think about your professional project. Find below some of the activities:
- Personality tests: You will be able to take several personality tests and obtain a personal report. Finally, you will have a feedback interview that will allow you to identify your competencies as well as areas for improvement.
- Personal interviews: You will have a personal interview with a Human Resources practitioner every semester to help you define your professional project in the business management world.
Personal skills: We help you identify your technical and relational skills to boost your professional profile.
The Career Starter Service organizes activities to assist you in developing your networking skills and introduce you to the business world.
- Business Forums: TBS partner companies attend this event to recruit students as interns or employees.
- Job Day: Successful practitioners from the business management world attend this event to share with the Master in Management students their professional experiences such as their day-to-day work and tips, dos & don’ts. Additionally, some of TBS’s alumni also attend this event to share their experiences as well.
- Conferences: During the Master in Management classes, we invite you to attend conferences about current issues in the business and management world.
Company presentations: We also invite companies that are innovative leaders in their sectors to present themselves and their activities.
- Workshops: We organize a range of workshops to provide you with key tools and skills to find a suitable internship and/or job. Some of the available workshops are:
- Curriculum development in different languages
- Internship/job interview preparation (role playing)
- Social media for networking
- Employment opportunities: On TBS @Campus/Jobteaser you will find all the internships and job offers we receive.
International Alumni Network
TBS prepares managers and business executives who are involved in their companies or organizations and transmit the values acquired during their studies.
One of the key elements behind the success of our development is our Alumni Association. It is based in Toulouse and is represented worldwide by chapters of exceptionally dynamic graduates.
TBS alumni have a close relationship with the school. They actively collaborate with us to advise our students, improve the education provided and promote TBS.
By organizing regular networking events, alumni can share experiences and start professional projects with other alumni:
- After-work meetings every two months
- Social events such as wine tastings, Christmas dinners, outdoor activities, etc.
- End-of-year dinner
200 PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
The European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) has renewed TBS's accreditation for the maximum duration of five years. This fourth re-accreditation is proof of the soundness of the business school’s academic and international strategies. With additional accreditations from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the Toulouse-based school confirms its position in the very select 1% of business schools that hold the triple accreditation.