Join the TBS Master in Management and become a recognized expert to help the corporate world move towards a more sustainable and resilient future
Master in Management career prospects
Upon successful completion of the Master in Management, you will be able to pursue a professional career in some of the following professional fields:
- Business Development
- Digital Analysis
- Market Research
- Strategic Consulting
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management
90% of graduates from TBS’s Master in Management program find their first job within four months of graduating. This rate reaches 97% within 4 months of finishing the program.
The Career Services provides Master in Management students with a Personalized Coaching Program to set them on their ideal professional path. Our main goal is to help students find employment that meets their professional interests within the current market context. Our Personalized Coaching Program is divided into three main stages:
Professional Project Definition
During this stage, we will provide you with the tools you need so that you can get to know yourself better and think about your professional project. Find below some of the activities:
- Personality tests: You will be able to take several personality tests and obtain a personal report. Finally, you will have a feedback interview that will allow you to identify your competencies as well as areas for improvement.
- Personal interviews: You will have a personal interview with a Human Resources practitioner every semester to help you define your professional project in the business management world.
Personal skills: We help you identify your technical and relational skills to boost your professional profile.
The Career Services organizes activities to assist you in developing your networking skills and introduce you to the business world.
- Business Forums: TBS partner companies attend this event to recruit students as interns or employees.
- Job Day: Successful practitioners from the business management world attend this event to share with the Master in Management students their professional experiences such as their day-to-day work and tips, dos & don’ts. Additionally, some of TBS’s alumni also attend this event to share their experiences as well.
- Conferences: During the Master in Management classes, we invite you to attend conferences about current issues in the business and management world.
Company presentations: We also invite companies that are innovative leaders in their sectors to present themselves and their activities.
Internships and Job Search
- Workshops: We organize a range of workshops to provide you with key tools and skills to find a suitable internship and/or job. Some of the available workshops are:
- Curriculum development in different languages
- Internship/job interview preparation (role playing)
- Social media for networking
- Employment opportunities: On TBS @Campus/Jobteaser you will find all the internships and job offers we receive.
International Alumni Network
TBS prepares managers and business executives who are involved in their companies or organizations and transmit the values acquired during their studies.
One of the key elements behind the success of our development is our Alumni Association. It is based in Toulouse and is represented worldwide by chapters of exceptionally dynamic graduates.
TBS alumni have a close relationship with the school. They actively collaborate with us to advise our students, improve the education provided and promote TBS.
By organizing regular networking events, alumni can share experiences and start professional projects with other alumni:
- After-work meetings every two months
- Social events such as wine tastings, Christmas dinners, outdoor activities, etc.
- End-of-year dinner
TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 10 OF LE POINT 2024 BUSINESS SCHOOL AWARDS
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
Qui Veut Être Mon Associé: an incubatee and a graduate of the school on the show!
Inspiring EducationInspiring Life
TBS Education announces plans for new campus in Toulouse
Innovative teachingInspiring Education
TBS Education EAIE 2024 Partner Day
Make your experience unforgettable by getting more out of your time in France ! Visit TBS Education and immerse yourself in our learning ecosystem. We warmly invite you to discover everything TBS Education offers during our Partner Day on Sept. 16th 2024.
Stéphanie Lavigne named Director of the Year 2023
Academic ExcellenceInspiring Education
TBS EDUCATION SIGNS A CHAIR IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN INDUSTRY WITH APEM
Academic ExcellenceInnovative teaching
TBS EDUCATION MOVES UP A PLACE IN THE FIGARO ÉTUDIANT 2024 BUSINESS SCHOOL RANKING!
TBS EDUCATION MAINTAINS ITS PLACE IN THE TOP 10 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN L’ETUDIANT’S 2024 RANKING!
TBS EDUCATION, 4TH IN THE HAPPY AT SCHOOL 2023 RANKING
BachelorInspiring EducationMaster In Management
Financial Times European Business Schools 2023: TBS Education Ranks 46Th!
TBS Education confirms its positive momentum by entering the top 50, moving up 9 places to 46th place.
Research article — When Is CEO Activism Conducive to the Democratic Process?
This article complements the predominantly instrumentally oriented literature on CEO activism and contributes, more broadly, to the literature that explores the normative dimensions of corporate political involvement, as well as to a growing strand of research that draws on philosophical theory to inform business leaders’ ethical decision-making.
Research article — Managing my shame: Investigating the effects of organizational identity threat and public service motivation on exemplification
The present study investigates how public employees make sense of and react to threatening events that may call into question organization's core attributes and status.
Research article — Early-career academic engagement in university–industry collaborative PhDs: Research orientation and project performance
This study sheds light on an understudied area of academic engagement and highlights the significance of considering research orientation and students' taste for science or industry when developing university-industry collaborations. This has implications for PhD supervisors, PhD students, their industrial partners, and policymakers.
Financial Times 2023: TBS Education’s Global Executive MBA ranks 62nd best in the world
The Financial Times has published its annual ranking of the world's top 100 Executive MBAs. This year, TBS Education's Global Executive MBA moved up 12 places, confirming its growth momentum and ranking 62nd.
See all the news