Global Executive MBA : a pedagogical partnership between RTA and TBS Education
RTA partners benefit from preferential access conditions for this high-level training
ATR (leading regional aircraft manufacturer with more than 1800 aircraft sold since the beginning of the program) and TBS Education, business school and leading management member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, have just renewed their educational and pedagogical partnership regarding the Global Executive MBA taught at TBS Education (listed in the TOP 100 worldwide in the Financial Times and QS International rankings).
The aim is to promote skills development of high-potential executives and experienced executive managers through this very high-level program.
This partnership allows those candidates identified as ATR partners exceptional preferential conditions in order to undertake the Global Executive MBA.
Tuition fees (€38,000) ,covered by the ATR grant, will be offered to 5 successful applicants.
Another 5 candidates will be offered a 10% discount on their tuition fees.
The Global Executive MBA at TBS Education is aimed at executives and/or executives with potential willing to evolve towards a management position, with an average age situated between 35 to 45 years old.
This program of excellence lasts 14 months and delivers 510 course hours around 4 main pillars: 8 core modules (240 hours), 1 leadership module (60 hours), 2 specialized tracks (120 hours) and 2 Process Workshops (90 hours).
It mainly allows to :
- Develop a 360° managerial vision and a deep understanding of the major stakes of the economic and business world in an international context.
- Study while working – keep impetus and implement immediately your knowledge recently acquired.
- Strengthen your leadership and take the next step in your career.
- Get an internationally recognized diploma (European level 7 and AMBA accredited) and a professional network ad vitam eterneam.
The new admission campaign for the next Global Executive MBA group that will start in November 2022 on TBS Education campus in Toulouse is open.
You will find below the admission criteria to apply :
- 3-year higher education degree + 5 years of professional experience
- 5-year higher education degree + 3 years of professional experience
After submitting your application and following the selection process provided by TBS Education, candidates will be informed of their eligibility within a fortnight.
If you are willing to develop your career, reach professional opportunities and challenge yourself, go and apply !
For more information :
Tel: + 33 5 61 29 46 55