Online Winter Courses
This Winter, Learn Business & Earn Credits!
Join Live Interactive Business Courses this Winter !
Seize the opportunity to earn extra ECTS credits this winter via high-quality online winter courses. Take part in an interactive learning experience with expert lecturers and expand your knowledge of the European business environment. Develop your cross-cultural awareness with our 2 week winter courses as you collaborate with students from all over the world!
Select from 8 online winter courses
TBS is offering Online Winter Courses from 25th January to 5th February in a wide range of business subjects.
All of our courses are taught Monday to Friday, 100% in English and worth 6 ECTS.
NB : Final assessments will take place on 10th February.
In order to encourage student interactivity, participants will be asked to work both individually and in groups from different nationalities. One of the objectives of the TBS Online Winter Courses is the strengthening of students’ cross-cultural communication skills in addition to the development of their business knowledge.
Advanced Digital Marketing
International Human Resources & Cross-Cultural Team Management in 2021
Big Data & Marketing Analytics
Product Marketing and Communication in Europe during an Uncertain Economy
International Banking & Finance
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Students will receive more information regarding the logistics and pre-reading requirements before the start of the course.
*Courses will be opened with a minimum of 10 students.
Did a course catch your eye?
Find out more about how to apply!
5 Good Reasons to Sign Up to TBS Online Winter Courses!
- Earn up to 12 ECTS credits over your winter break from the comfort of your own home.
- Learn about the European business environment.
- Develop your soft skills through working in multicultural teams.
- Study at a top ranking, internationally accredited European business school.
- Expand your business knowledge with interactive lectures from a diverse highly-experienced faculty delivered online to you anywhere in the world!
What format will the courses take?
All of TBS’s Online Winter Courses will take place in a distance-learning format.
- Software used: Zoom and Microsoft TEAMS
- Language: English
- Class duration: from 2 to 2,5 hours
Courses with a duration of 2 hours will include four 30 minute sessions of Group Coaching organized according to student group availability.
In order to enable as many students from as many time zones as possible to be able to participate in the courses, all classes will be recorded and the recordings will be made available on the TBS student intranet for 48 hours after the class has taken place so that they can be accessed by students whatever the time zone.
Given the interactive nature of the courses, students are expected to participate live in the courses as much as possible and interact with the lecturer and other course participants.
What format will the evaluation take?
Students will be evaluated through an online final exam or a group presentation on 10th February in addition to continuous assessment and case studies.
Will I receive a certificate?
On completion of the TBS Online Winter courses, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance and a grade transcript. TBS will provide both soft and hard copies.
Who can apply?
- The TBS Online Winter Courses are recommended for Undergraduate or Master level students enrolled in a Higher Education Institution.
- They are also suitable for young professionals and professionals wishing to develop their skills in a specific business area.
- English proficiency at B2-level (Common European Language Framework) is required.
- Courses requiring pre-requisites mention the requirements in the syllabus.
How to apply?
All applications for the TBS Online Winter Courses should be completed through our online application system.
Application deadline 11th December 2020
What documents do I need to apply?
Students will need to provide the following supporting documents during the application process:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Non-native English students will be tested by TBS on their language level during the application process. Alternatively, an English language certificate can be provided. Level required: B2 / IELTS 6 / TOEFL IBT 70
- Up-to-date Complete Grade transcript
- Passport-sized photograph
- Copy of passport
- 1 Course: 580€
- 2 Courses: 1080€
*Participants from TBS partner universities can benefit from a discount of 50€ per course.
What is included?
- Course Tuition
- Lecture material and access to our online library
- Virtual Classes delivered through Zoom software
- Student Program Handbook
- A selection of online social and cultural activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Grade Transcript
- Support from the TBS Winter School team throughout the courses
When will the courses take place?
The courses will be scheduled from Monday to Friday over the following dates:
- 25th January to 5th February.
8 courses will be taught. These 8 courses will be divided into 2 Course Groups:
- Course Group 1: Start Time 12pm CET (Central European Time)
- Course Group 2: Start Time 2:30pm CET (Central European Time)
Final evaluations will take place on 10th February
Through our Online Courses, TBS wishes to develop connections between students wherever they are in the world. Take this opportunity to develop your international network!
We’ll also be organising a selection of cultural and social activities outside of class times in order for students to exchange about their cultural practices and traditions.
What do past students say about TBS online courses?
“I think the best thing about the whole adventure was that we created a company not only in words but in deeds. This gave me the opportunity to know how to create my own Company.”Catherine Cabrera Cespedes, Peru, 2020
“After experiencing many such programs I can say for sure that the organization of this summer school is easily among the very best that I have seen.”Timo Conen, Germany, 2020
“I’m very happy with the structure of TBS online teaching, the courses I chose, the fantastic professors and fellow students I have gotten to know! I wanted to take this summer break and gain more theoretical knowledge which I can now apply to both my own swimwear business and my yogawear internship. I would definitely recommend TBS and the summer courses!”Marisa Tonros, Sweden 2020
“There are a lot of amazing things that I’ve learned from the classes and your activities. I enjoyed the TBS Summer School a lot. This kind of class was something I’d been waiting to take for a long time. Thanks for all your help and kindness.”Sutthahatai, Thailand 2020