SIRIUS is the first international research Chair dedicated to law and business management for activities in the space sector. It has been set up in Toulouse thanks to a partnership bringing together CNES (French National Space Agency), AIRBUS Defence & Space, and THALES ALENIA SPACE and two academic partners Toulouse 1 Capitole University (Law Department) and TBS.
The aim of SIRIUS is to create a leading international research team in law and management in the space sector and to bring together all the necessary expertise for industrial and commercial activities in relation to space and its use in the field of law and management of space activities.
TBS concentrates on research topics defined by industry:
- Relationships with subcontractors
- Space waste removal : business models
- Analysis of funding for the space sector
- Social and economic impact of the space sector in Midi-Pyrenees
- Human Resources Management in the space sector
The duration of the Chair is 5 years from October 2013 to October 2018.
Contact : email@example.com