Innovation Day / Innovation Awards
Every year, TBS celebrates Innovation and Pedagogy through Innovation Day, an inspiring day dedicated to and open to all, and the Innovation Awards, a competition for innovative projects.
TBS INNOVATION DAY : An inspiring festival
This universe brings together emplyees of TBS Education’s as well as the general public for a one day event.
Innovation Day by TBS Education creates strong moments meant to inspire innovative practices, to value and share projects and to unite the TBS Education community around pedagogy and innovation.
We look forward to seeing you at the next edition in 2023!
Innovation Day 2022: a journey towards “Academic Well-Being“
A day for innovation discovery
The fourth edition of the TBS Education’s Innovation Day took place on June 16, 2022. More than one hundred participants gathered around the topic: “In search of academic well-being”.
The day began with a conference by Denis CRISTOL, the Director of Innovation and Offer Development at the Association for the Progress of Management (APM): “In search of academic well-being.”
After the conference, participants were divided into eight groups and each group brainstormed ideas around five key questions related to the Innovation day theme:
- How can we generate positive emotions?
- How can we foster engagement?
- How can we develop positive relationships?
- How can we create meaning?
- How can we foster achievement?
The groups then joined one of the four workshops proposed:
- Flash-gaming, the fun of learning and playing the game
- Empathic walking: working together to develop your professional practice
- Follow the guide!
- From cookies to marshmallows: how your attention has become a hot commodity!
Innovation Awards: innovators into the spotlight
Many innovative projects were proposed by the professors, researchers, and collaborators of TBS Education. Nine projects were selected for the competition and submitted to a panel of highly qualified judges.
The Innovation Awards ceremony praised three projects among the nine proposed:
- INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING SEMINAR 5.0 – The jury’s choice – The creation of a new international seminar on blended learning as a consulting mission in team projects, in connection with actual companies but also experts, international alumni mentors and partner universities.
- CAP-MANAGEMENT – The public’s choice – The Development, by the professors and students of TBS Education – Barcelona, of a support and consulting service for managers of the territory facing a problematic situation with a clinical approach.
- TBS THE BLIND SEARCH – Grand prix – Based on “The Voice” TV show, a student pitches his or her research project in two minutes to a blind jury. At the end of the pitch, the tutors who wish to follow the project turn around and discover the student. If only one tutor turns around, the tutor-mentee pairing is created. If several tutors turn around, the student chooses.
TBS Education supports Student-led initiatives with the Global Network of University Partners
A committed schoolInspiring EducationInspiring LifeOutgoing international studentsSchool & Students Events
TBS EDUCATION MSc & MBA IN EDUNIVERSAL 2023 RANKING
TBS EDUCATION UP 2 PLACES IN THE 2023 LE POINT BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS RANKING
Academic ExcellenceMaster In Management
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLINE INFO SESSIONS
Incoming international students
LE FIGARO RANKS TBS EDUCATION’S BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT AS THE SECOND-BEST IN FRANCE
Academic ExcellenceBachelorInspiring Education
L’ÉTUDIANT RANKS TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 10 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
OUR PROJECT “THE BLIND SEARCH” WINS THE PRESTIGIOUS BEST INNOVATION STRATEGY AWARD 2022/23 BY AMBA & BGA
Innovative teachingInspiring Education
Soumyadeb Chowdhury, co-author of the report 2022 by World Economic Forum
TBS Education’s Head of Research in the TOP 1% of most cited researchers in the world
TBS EDUCATION ACHIEVES 7TH PLACE FOR ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION
UNIVERSEH Startech Program
TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 5 SCHOOLS COMMITTED TO CSR
TBS EDUCATION IN 4TH PLACE IN HAPPYINDEX® ATSCHOOL 2022 CSR RANKING
Two TBS Education professors and researchers among the Top 2% of the world’s most cited scientists
See all the news