ATR partners benefit from preferential access conditions for this high-level training
TBS Education and ATR, the world leader in regional aviation, have renewed their pedagogical partnership for the Global Executive MBA, a TBS Education course featuring among the top 100 programs in the prestigious Financial Times and QS International rankings.
The aim of this partnership is to promote the development of skills among high-potential executives through this top-quality training program.
We are able to offer exceptional preferential conditions to ATR partners wishing to enrol in the Global Executive MBA. This year, 5 successful candidates will have their entire tuition fees (€37,500) covered by the ATR scholarship. The remaining candidates will be offered a 20% reduction in their tuition fees.
TBS Education’s Global Executive MBA is aimed at senior executives and/or high-potential executives wishing to move into a management position.
This 14-month program of excellence delivers 510 hours of courses organized around 4 main pillars: core modules (240 hours), the leadership module (60 hours), specialization courses (120 hours) and thematic seminars (90 hours).
Teaching and learning objectives:
- Draw up a development strategy for the company, business unit, geographical area, department or service;
- Lead international projects in a global and responsible context;
- Steer economic and financial performance and value creation in an international context;
- Implement ethical and responsible leadership to steer transformations within an organization in an international environment;
- Obtain an internationally recognized diploma (RNCP Level 7, AMBA accredited) and a professional network for life.
The new admissions campaign for the intake starting in November 2023 at the TBS Education campus in Toulouse is underway.
Want to take your career to the next level, change your professional outlook and take on a motivating challenge? Apply now!