Bachelor in Management Career Prospects
The TBS Bachelor in Management program focuses on student employability and is designed to ensure that graduates leave TBS with all the required knowledge to immediately enter the job market.
What Do our Graduates Do?
- In Toulouse, 40% of Bachelor graduates enter the job market and 60% continue studying.
- In Barcelona, 51% of Bachelor graduates enter the job market and 49% continue studying.
- Of the Bachelor graduates who decide to continue their education, 55% study for a Master’s Degree, while the rest opt for other types of qualifications.
- Of the Bachelor graduates, 95% find work within six months of graduation.
Examples of first positions
- Junior Business Developer
- Export Assistant Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Key Account Manager
- Sales Area Manager
- Sales and Events Coordinator
- Junior Credit Controller
- Marketing Project Manager
- Visual Merchandising and Store Design
Note: Data extracted from the average of the surveys conducted with the last 5 cohorts of the Toulouse and Barcelona campuses.
The TBS Bachelor in Management is recognised as a specialized degree in international business and enables our graduates to quickly find suitable employment or to pursue their studies with a Master’s Degree around the world.
33% Marketing and Communication
8% Development and Exportation
5% General management
3% Supply Chain
3% Human Resources
17% Tourism and hospitality
15% Consulting and auditing
14% Distribution and retail
7% Finance and banking
17% South America
4% North America
4% Middle East
- 54% of employed graduates earn between 25,000 and 35,000 euros per year (gross salary) for their first role.
- 31% of employed graduates earn between 20,000 and 25,000 euros per year (gross salary) for their first role.
- The remaining 15% command a salary that is lower or higher than the stated amounts.
Note: Employability data extracted from the survey conducted on 2017 Barcelona campus graduates.