Join the TBS Bachelor in Management program and get ready for tomorrow’s corporate landscape
Bachelor in Management Career Prospects
The TBS Bachelor in Management program focuses on student employability and is designed to ensure that graduates leave TBS with all the required knowledge to immediately enter the job market.
What Do our Graduates Do?
- In Toulouse, 40% of Bachelor graduates enter the job market and 60% continue studying.
- In Barcelona, 51% of Bachelor graduates enter the job market and 49% continue studying.
- 79% of our Bachelor graduates continue their studies in France or abroad in the best Masters programs
- Of the Bachelor graduates who decide to continue their education, 55% study for a Master’s Degree, while the rest opt for other types of qualifications.
- Of the Bachelor graduates, 95% find work within six months of graduation.
Examples of first positions
- Junior Business Developer
- Export Assistant Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Key Account Manager
- Sales Area Manager
- Sales and Events Coordinator
- Junior Credit Controller
- Marketing Project Manager
- Visual Merchandising and Store Design
Note: Data extracted from the average of the surveys conducted with the last 5 cohorts of the Toulouse and Barcelona campuses.
The TBS Bachelor in Management is recognised as a specialized degree in international business and enables our graduates to quickly find suitable employment or to pursue their studies with a Master’s Degree around the world.
In which areas do they work?
33% Marketing and Communication
8% Development and Exportation
5% General management
3% Supply Chain
3% Human Resources
In which sectors do they work?
17% Tourism and hospitality
15% Consulting and auditing
14% Distribution and retail
7% Finance and banking
Where do they work?
17% South America
4% North America
4% Middle East
First position salary
- 54% of employed graduates earn between 25,000 and 35,000 euros per year (gross salary) for their first role.
- 31% of employed graduates earn between 20,000 and 25,000 euros per year (gross salary) for their first role.
- The remaining 15% command a salary that is lower or higher than the stated amounts.
Note: Employability data extracted from the survey conducted on 2017 Barcelona campus graduates.
TOULOUSE, BEST STUDENT CITY IN FRANCE
School & Students Events
Call for Papers: Advancing theory by addressing the Gender Data Gap
The Financial Times ranks TBS Education’s Master in Management program in the TOP 50 worldwide
TBS Education International Summer School: Don’t push yourself down, just push the boundaries
The balance between academics, corporate experience as well as social and cultural visits is a key element in the program that allow students to upskill themselves on a personal and professional front.
TBS Summer School: Getting to know the experts and meeting innovative startups
From 13.06.22 to 01.07.22
TBS Education in Paris for its Aero Process Workshop: “The Defense Industry” with NXT
Call for Papers • Careers Of Self-Initiated Expatriates: Exploring The Impact Of Context
TBS Education: the construction site of a new campus in Toulouse is about to start
TBS Education takes another step forward in its global strategy and opens a new campus in Barcelona
TBS International Summer School Program is back on campus!
From 13.06.22 to 22.07.22
TBS Summer School Programs 2022 Webinar
TBS Summer School Info Session - May 24th: Join the TBS Summer School Programs staff for a live session and learn about how you can earn ECTS credits, learn about business & management and enjoy awesome summer activities!
Inspiring stories from NO IMPACT Week at TBS
TBS Education becomes a mission-led company
A TBS Student elected as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project
Congratulations to our student Marie Phan-Thanh (TBS MSc Aerospace student), who was elected on March 24th, as the official representative of the Toulouse student consortium at European level for the UNIVERSEH project. She will be in charge of representing the interests of all Toulouse students to her European counterparts.
See all the news