Join the TBS Bachelor in Management program and get ready for tomorrow’s corporate landscape
Bachelor in Management Career Prospects
The TBS Bachelor in Management program focuses on student employability and is designed to ensure that graduates leave TBS with all the required knowledge to immediately enter the job market.
What Do our Graduates Do?
- In Toulouse, 40% of Bachelor graduates enter the job market and 60% continue studying.
- In Barcelona, 51% of Bachelor graduates enter the job market and 49% continue studying.
- 79% of our Bachelor graduates continue their studies in France or abroad in the best Masters programs
- Of the Bachelor graduates who decide to continue their education, 55% study for a Master’s Degree, while the rest opt for other types of qualifications.
- Of the Bachelor graduates, 96% find work within six months of graduation.
Examples of first positions
- Junior Business Developer
- Export Assistant Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Key Account Manager
- Sales Area Manager
- Sales and Events Coordinator
- Junior Credit Controller
- Marketing Project Manager
- Visual Merchandising and Store Design
Note: Data extracted from the average of the surveys conducted with the last 5 cohorts of the Toulouse and Barcelona campuses.
The TBS Bachelor in Management is recognised as a specialized degree in international business and enables our graduates to quickly find suitable employment or to pursue their studies with a Master’s Degree around the world.
In which areas do they work?
33% Marketing and Communication
8% Development and Exportation
5% General management
3% Supply Chain
3% Human Resources
In which sectors do they work?
17% Tourism and hospitality
15% Consulting and auditing
14% Distribution and retail
7% Finance and banking
Where do they work?
17% South America
4% North America
4% Middle East
First position salary
- 54% of employed graduates earn between 25,000 and 35,000 euros per year (gross salary) for their first role.
- 31% of employed graduates earn between 20,000 and 25,000 euros per year (gross salary) for their first role.
- The remaining 15% command a salary that is lower or higher than the stated amounts.
Note: Employability data extracted from the survey conducted on 2017 Barcelona campus graduates.
Are universities echo chambers wedded to H-indices over scholarly engagement?
FMA Innovation in Teaching Award won by TBS Inspiring Guest
Academic ExcellenceFinance & Performance ManagementInnovative teachingInspiring EducationStolin
TBS Center of Excellence wins the MRSEI call for proposals
Financial Times Top 100 : An 11 places leap for the TBS Global Executive MBA!!
Executive EducationInspiring EducationMBA
Barcelona, a new campus for an even more inspiring experience
Webinar “AI Day”
BachelorMaster In Management
Back to school 2021: 11 new professors
Innovative teachingInspiring EducationProfessor
TBS International Business Programs in MOCI TOP 10
From 08.07.21 to 08.07.21
French international business magazine Le Moniteur du Commerce International (MOCI) puts the spotlight on some of TBS's most popular international business programs in their 2021 guide.
Survey: Does teleworking change the very notion of work ?
TBS researchers Kévin Carillo and Alain Klarsfeld have prepared a new survey to learn more about the conditions that make for efficient teleworking while respecting professionals, in collaboration with the University of Montréal and Laval University in Canada.
Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective
The TBS Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics and the TBS Research Center are proud to invite you to the online seminar on Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective with Dr Ulrike Gretzel
See all the news