Join the TBS Bachelor in Management program and get ready for tomorrow’s corporate landscape
Bachelor in Management Career Prospects
The TBS Bachelor in Management program focuses on student employability and is designed to ensure that graduates leave TBS with all the required knowledge to immediately enter the job market.
What Do our Graduates Do?
- In Toulouse, 40% of Bachelor graduates enter the job market and 60% continue studying.
- In Barcelona, 51% of Bachelor graduates enter the job market and 49% continue studying.
- 79% of our Bachelor graduates continue their studies in France or abroad in the best Masters programs
- Of the Bachelor graduates who decide to continue their education, 55% study for a Master’s Degree, while the rest opt for other types of qualifications.
- Of the Bachelor graduates, 95% find work within six months of graduation.
Examples of first positions
- Junior Business Developer
- Export Assistant Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Key Account Manager
- Sales Area Manager
- Sales and Events Coordinator
- Junior Credit Controller
- Marketing Project Manager
- Visual Merchandising and Store Design
Note: Data extracted from the average of the surveys conducted with the last 5 cohorts of the Toulouse and Barcelona campuses.
The TBS Bachelor in Management is recognised as a specialized degree in international business and enables our graduates to quickly find suitable employment or to pursue their studies with a Master’s Degree around the world.
In which areas do they work?
33% Marketing and Communication
8% Development and Exportation
5% General management
3% Supply Chain
3% Human Resources
In which sectors do they work?
17% Tourism and hospitality
15% Consulting and auditing
14% Distribution and retail
7% Finance and banking
Where do they work?
17% South America
4% North America
4% Middle East
First position salary
- 54% of employed graduates earn between 25,000 and 35,000 euros per year (gross salary) for their first role.
- 31% of employed graduates earn between 20,000 and 25,000 euros per year (gross salary) for their first role.
- The remaining 15% command a salary that is lower or higher than the stated amounts.
Note: Employability data extracted from the survey conducted on 2017 Barcelona campus graduates.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLINE INFO SESSIONS
Incoming international students
LE FIGARO RANKS TBS EDUCATION’S BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT AS THE SECOND-BEST IN FRANCE
Academic ExcellenceBachelorInspiring Education
L’ÉTUDIANT RANKS TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 10 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
OUR PROJECT “THE BLIND SEARCH” WINS THE PRESTIGIOUS BEST INNOVATION STRATEGY AWARD 2022/23 BY AMBA & BGA
Innovative teachingInspiring Education
Soumyadeb Chowdhury, co-author of the report 2022 by World Economic Forum
TBS Education’s Head of Research in the TOP 1% of most cited researchers in the world
TBS EDUCATION ACHIEVES 7TH PLACE FOR ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION
UNIVERSEH Startech Program
TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 5 SCHOOLS COMMITTED TO CSR
TBS EDUCATION IN 4TH PLACE IN HAPPYINDEX® ATSCHOOL 2022 CSR RANKING
Two TBS Education professors and researchers among the Top 2% of the world’s most cited scientists
TBS Education’s Global Executive MBA up 11 places and now ranked 74th in the Financial Times worldwide top 100
The Master in Management wins 5 places in the QS 2023 ranking
Academic ExcellenceMaster In Management
New TBS Education campus in Paris
BachelorCampus lifeMaster In ManagementMBAMSc
See all the news