How to apply
Boost your career in Aerospace
A few facts: On average participants on MBAs are around 26-28 in the USA, and over 30 in Europe with a minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience. On the Aerospace MBA, the executive profiles are even more experienced (on average 12-15 years’ work experience). Work experience is required to make the most of our program.
- A University Degree (min. a Bachelor degree or equivalent professional/non-academic qualifications)
- A minimum of 5 years professional/work experience
- Fluent English (min 7.5 for IELTS, 800 for TOEIC, 600 for TOEFL)
- GMAT recommended for admission
A personalized approach to admissions
- Check out the program admission requirements and what we are looking for
- Start your application online
- To apply, you need to use a specialized form, upload your resume, answer questions about your curriculum and project, provide copies of degree transcripts/certificates, certificate of English proficiency (for non-natives). We request two letters of recommendation. Check & review your admission form before validating.
- Our rolling admission process guarantees you a quick answer to your application. One month after the application you’ll know if you’ve been admitted to the program. You’ll receive the Admission Board’s decision by email. Begin your MBA in October (with preparatory homework from August).
- Tips: allow a few weeks for the recommendation letters to be completed by your contacts.
Who are we looking for / delegates’ profiles
We deliberately limit the number of participants (40 max.) to maximize the richness of the cohort’s interactions and create a strong sense of belonging to the Aerospace MBA family. This is crucial to acquire a high-quality and life-long professional network!
Your application should reflect your willingness to adapt to a multicultural environment and to contribute to a team. Tell us how you will contribute to the TBS Aerospace community and what you intend to achieve.
We’re looking for high-achieving participants:
- mainly from aerospace or related-sectors (*), but some external profiles – with real passion for this sector – are welcome to infuse “fresh air” and new perspectives!
- people with high-potential holding executive positions or functional roles with managerial experience from large organizations or SMEs
- passionate about aerospace-related matters
- eager to grow to become strategy accelerators, game changers in a customer-driven global network
- and/or responsible for transmitting high standards and values to their teams.
(*) Aviation, Airline, Airport, Aircraft Manufacturer, Helicopters, OEMs, Drones, Defense, Consulting, IT, Subcontractors, MRO or Automotive, Railways, Transportation, Industrial sectors, Nuclear & Energy, Engineering, Research…
We value candidates with:
- A passion for Aerospace
- Academic achievements
- Career progression
- Professional experience
- Managerial skills
- Leadership potential
- International exposure
- Specific career objectives
- Good interpersonal skills
- Openness and strong values
Job & Internship offers in the aerospace sector February 27th, 2020 – TBS Lascrosses building TBS partner Air & Jobs organizes an all-day meet-up with companies from the aerospace sector for TBS students and alumni. The Air & Jobs Fair provides the perfect occasion to find that aerospace internship, apprenticeship or job contract you’ve been […]
March 5th, 2020 – TBS Bosco Amphitheatre – 6:15 pm An Aerospace Business Insights Conference In the context of the Aerospace & Mobility Cluster, TBS partners up with ONERA, the French Aeronautics, Space & Defense Research Lab for a series of “Aerospace Business Insights” conferences. The conferences aim to demystify the aerospace sector and make […]