Online Summer Courses
This summer, learn business, earn credits!
Connecting Students Through Global Learning
Take the opportunity to earn extra ECTS credits this summer via high-quality online summer courses. Live a highly interactive experience with students from all over the world, exchange with expert lecturers and develop your knowledge of the European business environment.
Applications open January 27th 2021
Choose from 8 online courses in June!
With a wide range of business subjects on offer, TBS Online Summer Courses is the perfect fit for you! The courses will take place from 14th to 30th June 2021.
All of our courses are taught 100% in English and worth 6 ECTS.
In order to encourage interactivity between participants, students will be asked to work both individually and in groups from different nationalities. TBS aims to reinforce the development of students’ cross-cultural communication skills in addition to their business knowledge.
Course List for 2021
- Digital Marketing
- International Business: Procurement & Crisis Management
- Designing a cultural project: innovation and entrepreneurship in the Cultural Sector
- Marketing Me: Personal Branding for Business
- International Banking & Finance
- Competitive Strategy in Europe
- Big Data & Marketing Analytics
Did a course catch your eye?
Find out more about how to apply!
5 Good Reasons to Sign Up to TBS Online Summer Courses!
- Earn up to 24 ECTS credits over your summer break from the comfort of your own home.
- Learn about the European business environment.
- Develop your soft skills through working in multicultural teams.
- Study at a top ranking, internationally accredited European business school.
- Expand your business knowledge with interactive lectures from a diverse highly-experienced faculty delivered online to you anywhere in the world!
What format will the courses take?
For Summer 2021, TBS will be offering courses in a distance-learning format.
- Software used: Zoom and Microsoft TEAMS
- Language: English
- Class duration: from 2 to 2,5 hours
Courses with a duration of 2 hours will include four 30 minute sessions of Group Coaching organized according to the student groups’ availability.
In order to enable as many students from as many time zones as possible to be able to participate in the courses, all classes will be recorded and the recordings will be made available on the TBS student intranet so that they can be accessed by students whatever the time zone.
What format will the evaluation take?
Students will be evaluated through an online final exam or a group presentation (on the last day of the programme) in addition to continuous assessment and case studies.
Will I receive a certificate?
On completion of the TBS Online Summer courses, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance and a grade transcript. TBS will provide both soft and hard copies.
Who can apply?
The TBS Online Summer courses are recommended for undergraduate or Master level students enrolled in a Higher Education Institution.
They are also suitable for young professionals and professionals wishing to develop their skills in a specific business area.
Courses requiring pre-requisites mention the requirements in the syllabus.
How to apply?
Applications open in January
Application Deadline: 1st May 2021
What documents do I need to apply?
Students will need to provide the following supporting documents during the application process:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Non-native English students will be tested by TBS on their language level during the application process. Alternatively, an English language certificate can be provided. Level required: B2 / IELTS 6 / TOEFL IBT 70
- Latest grade transcript
- Passport-sized photograph
- Copy of passport
- 1 Course: 580€
- 2 Courses: 1080€
- 3 Courses: 1530€
- 4 Courses: 1930€
*Participants from TBS partner universities can benefit from a discount of 50€ per course and up to 150€ in total.
What is included?
- Course Tuition
- Lecture material and access to our online library
- Virtual Classes delivered through Zoom software
- Program Information package
- Certificate of Attendance
- Grade Transcript
- Support from the TBS Summer School team throughout the courses
When will the courses take place?
The courses will be scheduled in 2 Course Cycles over the following dates: from 14th to 30th June 2021
6 courses will run per Course Cycle. These 6 courses will be divided into 2 Course Groups:
- Course Group 1: Start Time 1.15pm CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- Course Group 2: Start Time 4pm CEST (Central European Summer Time)
Through our Online Courses, TBS wishes to develop connections between students wherever they are in the world. Take this opportunity to develop your international network!
With this in mind, a selection of cultural and social activities will be organised during the two cycles in order for students to exchange about their cultural practices and traditions.
What do students think of our online courses?
“I think the best thing about the whole adventure was that we created a company not only in words but in deeds. This gave me the opportunity to know how to create my own Company.”Catherine Cabrera Cespedes, Peru, 2020
“After experiencing many such programs I can say for sure that the organization of this summer school is easily among the very best that I have seen.”Timo Conen, Germany, 2020
“I’m very happy with the structure of TBS online teaching, the courses I chose, the fantastic professors and fellow students I have gotten to know! I wanted to take this summer break and gain more theoretical knowledge which I can now apply to both my own swimwear business and my yogawear internship. I would definitely recommend TBS and the summer courses!”Marisa Tonros, Sweden, 2020
“There are a lot of amazing things that I’ve learned from the classes and your activities. I enjoyed the TBS Summer School a lot. This kind of class was something I’d been waiting to take for a long time. Thanks for all your help and kindness.”Sutthahatai, Thailand, 2020
“I’d like to express my gratitude for an opportunity to study at Toulouse Business School. It was a fascinating experience which I’d really wanted to repeat once more. The knowledge I received here was extremely crucial for my further research.”Andrey Evgrafov, Russia, 2020
The Summer School Team are here to help! Contact us at: email@example.com