Online Summer Courses
This summer, learn business, earn credits!
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PROGRAM ARE NOW CLOSED, BUT YOU CAN STILL APPLY FOR OUR ONLINE WINTER COURSES!
Connecting Students Through Global Learning
Take the opportunity to earn extra ECTS credits this summer via high-quality online summer courses. Live a highly interactive experience with students from all over the world, exchange with expert lecturers and develop your knowledge of the European business environment.
Choose from 15 online courses in June & July!
With a wide range of business subjects on offer, TBS Online Summer Courses is the perfect fit for you! The courses are scheduled in 2 Course Cycles over the following dates:
- Course Cycle 1 : 15th – 29th June.
- Course Cycle 2 : 6th – 22nd July (There will be a break on 13th & 14th July due to the public holiday in France).
All of our courses are taught 100% in English and worth 6 ECTS.
In order to encourage interactivity between participants, students will be asked to work both individually and in groups from different nationalities. TBS aims to reinforce the development of students’ cross-cultural communication skills in addition to their business knowledge.
Students will receive more information regarding the logistics and pre-reading requirements before the start of the course.
*Courses will be opened with a minimum of 12 students.
Did a course catch your eye?
Find out more about how to apply!
5 Good Reasons to Sign Up to TBS Online Summer Courses!
- Earn up to 24 ECTS credits over your summer break from the comfort of your own home.
- Learn about the European business environment.
- Develop your soft skills through working in multicultural teams.
- Study at a top ranking, internationally accredited European business school.
- Expand your business knowledge with interactive lectures from a diverse highly-experienced faculty delivered online to you anywhere in the world!
What format will the courses take?
All of TBS’ 2020 Summer courses will take place in a distance-learning format.
- Software used: Zoom and Microsoft TEAMS
- Language: English
- Class duration: from 2 to 2,5 hours
Courses with a duration of 2 hours will include four 30 minute sessions of Group Coaching organized according to the student groups’ availability.
In order to enable as many students from as many time zones as possible to be able to participate in the courses, all classes will be recorded and the recordings will be made available on the TBS student intranet so that they can be accessed by students whatever the time zone.
What format will the evaluation take?
Students will be evaluated through an online final exam or a group presentation (on the last day of the programme) in addition to continuous assessment and case studies.
Will I receive a certificate?
On completion of the TBS Online Summer courses, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance and a grade transcript. TBS will provide both soft and hard copies.
Who can apply?
The TBS Online Summer courses are recommended for undergraduate or Master level students enrolled in a Higher Education Institution.
They are also suitable for young professionals and professionals wishing to develop their skills in a specific business area.
Courses requiring pre-requisites mention the requirements in the syllabus.
How to apply?
If you are a new student and have not yet applied for our Summer School programs this year, please click on the link below.
New Application Deadline
- Course Cycle 1 Application Deadline : 3rd June, 11.30pm CEST
- Course Cycle 2 Application Deadline: 24th June, 11.30pm CEST
What documents do I need to apply?
Students will need to provide the following supporting documents during the application process:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Non-native English students will be tested by TBS on their language level during the application process. Alternatively, an English language certificate can be provided. Level required: B2 / IELTS 6 / TOEFL IBT 70
- Latest grade transcript
- Passport-sized photograph
- Copy of passport
Already Applied to the TBS Summer School?
If you have already submitted your application all you will need to do is to go back to your application and choose your new courses.
If the total cost of the courses chosen is greater than the cost paid for Summer School program you will be entitled to a refund for the difference.
- 1 Course: 580€
- 2 Courses: 1080€
- 3 Courses: 1530€
- 4 Courses: 1930€
*Participants from TBS partner universities can benefit from a discount of 50€ per course and up to 150€ in total.
What is included?
- Course Tuition
- Lecture material and access to our online library
- Virtual Classes delivered through Zoom software
- Program Information package
- Certificate of Attendance
- Grade Transcript
- Support from the TBS Summer School team throughout the courses
When will the courses take place?
The courses will be scheduled in 2 Course Cycles over the following dates:
- Course Cycle 1 : 15th – 29th June.
- Course Cycle 2 : 6th – 22nd July ( There will be a break on 13th & 14th July due to the public holiday in France).
8 courses will run per Course Cycle. These 8 courses will be divided into 2 Course Groups:
- Course Group 1: Start Time 1.15pm CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- Course Group 2: Start Time 4pm CEST (Central European Summer Time)
Through our Online Courses, TBS wishes to develop connections between students wherever they are in the world. Take this opportunity to develop your international network!
With this in mind, a selection of cultural and social activities will be organised during the two cycles in order for students to exchange about their cultural practices and traditions.
What do students think of our online courses?
“It was interesting and engaging while still being practical and applicable”Thai student from NUI Galway University on TBS Online program
“I liked the insights from the facilitators, the fact that they had different backgrounds and nationalities. It was obvious that they really wanted to impact our knowledge”Indian student from NUI Galway University, Ireland on TBS Online program
The Summer School Team are here to help! Contact us at: email@example.com