Admission & Fees
Join the TBS Bachelor in Management program and get ready for tomorrow’s corporate landscape
Bachelor Program Application & Tuition Fees
Who can apply?
- Candidates holding or being in the process of obtaining a non-French Higher Secondary Education Diploma
- Students enrolled in French High Schools abroad may contact us from September 2022 onwards or apply via Parcoursup
- Additional requirements:
- French track: French mother tongue, DELF B2 OR equivalent
- English track: English mother tongue, IELTS 6.0 OR equivalent
- Spanish track: Spanish mother tongue, DELE B2 OR equivalent
Required documents for application
- Cover/Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose
- Passport copy
- Transcript of grades of your latest degree
- Enrollment certificate or diploma
- For the English Track: B2 English test (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAMBRIDGE or DUOLINGO), if your studies were not 100% in English or if you are not a native English speaker
- For the French Track: B2 French test (DELF or TCF) if your studies were not 100% in French or if you are not a native French speaker
- Letter of recommendation (not mandatory)
- Application fee: €120 (non refundable)
- Tuition fee: €35,100 for the entire 3-year period.
This fee does not include accommodation. For more information about accommodation and the average cost of living for the campus of your choice, don’t hesitate to contact the International Student Office team.
TBS offers different options in terms of payment:
- To secure your spot, you’ll be required to pay €4,200 as soon as you’ve been officially admitted to the Bachelor in Management program.
- After this initial payment, you can settle the rest of your yearly tuition fee either in one payment or in 6 installments, starting in October.
Direct admission to the 3rd year of the Bachelor program
For any queries regarding direct admission to the 3rd year of the Bachelor program, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Flywire, powerful global payment network
TBS Education has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide.
You can easily pay your tuition and fees online: Flywire provides a secure global payment network that simplifies paying your fees from your home country and countries around the world.
Payment options can include bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more, typically in your home currency for most countries.
Discounts and scholarships
To assist our students financially, we offer the following scholarships and discounts for the TBS Bachelor in Management. Please bear in mind that discounts and offers of financial support are exclusive and cannot be combined together.
Early Bird discount
The first applicants get a 10% discount off their first-year tuition fee.
If you have a brother or sister who is currently enrolled in a TBS program, you will receive a 15% discount on your first-year tuition fee.
Academic excellence scholarship – 1st year
Students with top scores can get a retroactive 25% discount on their first year’s tuition fee.
A number of French associations also award scholarships to international students studying in France:
Campus France Scholarship Information
International students wishing to study in France can also apply for a choice of national scholarships. For more information, contact Campus France.
CROUS Student Organisation
You may also explore the CROUS website for other scholarship opportunities.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLINE INFO SESSIONS
Incoming international students
LE FIGARO RANKS TBS EDUCATION’S BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT AS THE SECOND-BEST IN FRANCE
Academic ExcellenceBachelorInspiring Education
L’ÉTUDIANT RANKS TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 10 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
Inspiring EducationMaster In Management
OUR PROJECT “THE BLIND SEARCH” WINS THE PRESTIGIOUS BEST INNOVATION STRATEGY AWARD 2022/23 BY AMBA & BGA
Innovative teachingInspiring Education
Soumyadeb Chowdhury, co-author of the report 2022 by World Economic Forum
TBS Education’s Head of Research in the TOP 1% of most cited researchers in the world
TBS EDUCATION ACHIEVES 7TH PLACE FOR ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION
UNIVERSEH Startech Program
TBS EDUCATION IN THE TOP 5 SCHOOLS COMMITTED TO CSR
TBS EDUCATION IN 4TH PLACE IN HAPPYINDEX® ATSCHOOL 2022 CSR RANKING
Two TBS Education professors and researchers among the Top 2% of the world’s most cited scientists
TBS Education’s Global Executive MBA up 11 places and now ranked 74th in the Financial Times worldwide top 100
The Master in Management wins 5 places in the QS 2023 ranking
Academic ExcellenceMaster In Management
New TBS Education campus in Paris
BachelorCampus lifeMaster In ManagementMBAMSc
See all the news