Admission & Fees
A true international experience focused on the corporate world
30 June 2020: applications close
Bachelor Program Application & Tuition Fees
Who can apply?
- Candidates holding or being in the process of obtaining a non-French Higher Secondary Education Diploma
- Students enrolled in French High Schools abroad may contact us from October 2019 onwards or apply via Parcoursup
- Additional requirements:
- French track: French mother tongue, DELF B2 OR equivalent
- English track: English mother tongue, IELTS 6.0 OR equivalent
- Spanish track: Spanish mother tongue, DELE B2 OR equivalent
- Application fee: €120 (non refundable)
- Tuition fee: €31,200 for the entire 3-year period.
This fee does not include accommodation. For more information about accommodation and the average cost of living for the campus of your choice, don’t hesitate to contact the International Student Services team.
TBS offers different options in terms of payment:
- To secure your spot, you’ll be required to pay €4,200 as soon as you’ve been officially admitted to the Bachelor in Management program.
- After this initial payment, you can settle the rest of your yearly tuition fee either in one payment or in 8 installments, starting in October.
Direct admission to the 3rd year of the Bachelor program
For any queries regarding direct admission to the 3rd year of the Bachelor program, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Discounts and scholarships
To assist our students financially, we offer the following scholarships and discounts for the TBS Bachelor in Management. Please bear in mind that discounts and offers of financial support are exclusive and cannot be combined together.
Early Bird discount
The first applicants get a 10% discount off their first-year tuition fee.
If you have a brother or sister who is currently enrolled in a TBS program, you will receive a 15% discount on your first-year tuition fee.
Academic excellence scholarship – 1st year
Students with top scores can get a retroactive 25% discount on their first year’s tuition fee.
A number of French associations also award scholarships to international students studying in France:
Campus France Scholarship Information
International students wishing to study in France can also apply for a choice of national scholarships. For more information, contact Campus France.
CROUS Student Organisation
You may also explore the CROUS website for other scholarship opportunities.