Escadrille, crowned best Junior-Enterprise in Europe
published on 29.03.22
ESCadrille wins the final for the prize for the best junior company in Europe against Junior CentraleSupélec, the junior company of CentraleSupélec.
16 countries for more than 370 Junior-Enterprises took part in this challenge and it is a Junior-Enterprise that embodies Excellence.
The presentation of the Junior Enterprise Europe report took place on February 4, 2022, ESCadrille was announced as a finalist for the prize on February 18 and the final took place remotely on Wednesday March 2 during the JEE Conference ceremony which brings together more than 250 participants, and partners.
After these two steps, JE Europe (JEE) announced the big winners of the various European awards of the European Excellence Awards 2022 and ESCadrille won the Junior-Enterprise of the year award.
This prize is awarded to the Junior-Enterprise which demonstrates excellence in all its aspects and which is ready to represent the excellence of the Network throughout the year. The Junior-Enterprise that wins this prize must encourage others to do better and inspire Junior-Entrepreneurs.
As president of ESCadrille, it is a huge honor for me to make ESCadrille shine at an international level by representing the French Junior-Enterprises Movement. This award reflects our investment and the excellence of our work. But our ambitions do not stop here, we will continue to push the limits of ESCadrille.Romane Berges, ESCadrille President
ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil is the Junior-Enterprise of TBS Education. Created in 1978, this student association operates as a real consulting firm. ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil is specialized in the fields of marketing, finance, communication but also audit, entrepreneurship and digital strategy. It supports entrepreneurs in their development or business creation projects as well as VSEs, SMEs and key accounts. Belonging to the national movement of Junior-Enterprises, ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil is supervised by the National Confederation of Junior-Enterprises (CNJE) and undertakes to deliver services that promote its values: Innovation, Quality, Agility & Expertise.
- 2022: Best Junior Enterprise in Europe
- 2021: Best Business Development Strategy in France, Most Responsible Junior-Enterprise in terms of CSR in Europe, Prize for the “best communication strategy” of Junior-Enterprises in France
- 2020: Best Junior Commercial Enterprise in Europe
- 2019: Best Commercial Approach
- 2018: Finalist for the “Best support for entrepreneurs” award
- 2017: “Prize for the most international Junior-Entreprise” and “Prize for the best support for entrepreneurs”
- 2016: Best Junior-Entreprise in Europe
- 2011 and 2015: Best Junior-Enterprise in France