Unique Undergraduate and Master Courses in Beautiful France!
Accommodation & Travel Information
Our on-campus Winter School programs are going online! Please visit the Online Winter Courses page.
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, TBS offers a number of accommodation packages for your stay in Paris and Toulouse during the Winter School.
Paris is one of the most visited capitals in the world and therefore has a limited supply of accommodation. TBS offers a number of affordable accommodation packages close to campus to choose from. Nevertheless, you are also free to book your own accommodation.
11 nights: Adagio Aparthotel Tour Eiffel, a 4* Aparthotel in the heart of Paris, 17 minutes’ walk from our Paris campus and 20 minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower. The Aparthotel is also equipped with a reception open 24 hours, a swimming pool, gym and laundry room
- Three People Sharing (530€ pp for 11 nights) : 1 fully furnished bedroom apartment, 40-53m2, equipped with twin beds in a separate bedroom, living area with sofa bed, table, chairs and TV, WIFI, bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet, and a kitchen area equipped with fridge, hotplate, microwave, pots and pans etc.
- Two People Sharing (555€ pp for 11 nights): Fully furnished Studio Apartment, 22m2, twin fold-away bed in living area, bathroom with bathtub, toilet, table, chairs and TV, safe, A/C, WIFI and a kitchen area equipped with fridge, hotplate, microwave, pots and pans etc. Due to space limitations, we would recommend this solution to students who already know each other.
- Private Room (1,010€ pp for 11 nights) : Fully furnished Studio Apartment, 22m2, twin fold-away bed in living area, bathroom with bathtub, toilet, table, chairs and TV, safe, A/C, WIFI and a kitchen area equipped with fridge, hotplate, microwave, pots and pans etc.
Arrival in Paris
- The program starts in Paris on Monday 4th January at 12h00. If you choose an Accommodation package with us, you can check in from Sunday 3rd January at 3pm.
- On your arrival at TBS, we will be available to confirm your registration and provide you with all the information you need for the official start of the Winter School
- The address of the Paris Accommodation is: Adagio Aparthotel Tour Eiffel, 14 Rue du Théâtre, 75015 Paris.
- As taxis from Paris airports can be very expensive, we highly recommend that you take public transport into the city centre. You can buy your tickets online http://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passengers/services/book-a-service/transport-to-and-from-the-airport or at the station.
- Public Transport:
- From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport by Public Transport:
- Take the RER B to Denfert-Rochereau and change onto Metro Line 6. Get off at Bir-Hakeim. The accommodation is a short walk along the river from Bir-Hakeim.
- From Paris Orly airport by Public Transport
- Take the Orly Val to Anthony and change onto RER B, which you should take to Denfert-Rochereau. At Denfert-Rochereau change onto Metro Line 6. Get off at Bir-Hakeim. The accommodation is a short walk along the river from Bir-Hakeim.
- From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport by Public Transport:
- Taxi – we recommend that you only use official Paris Taxis ‘Taxis Parisiens’. A taxi from Orly to Paris will take around 30 minutes, and the price is charged at a flat rate of 35€. A taxi from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris will take around 30 minutes, and the price is charged at a flat rate cost of 60€.
- From Paris Gare du Nord train station: from this station you can take the metro, a bus, or a taxi. The Bus n° 42 leaving from the Garde du Nord stops at Dupleix. The accommodation is a short walk from Dupleix.
TBS offers a number of accommodation packages to choose from for your stay in Toulouse during the Winter School. Nevertheless, you are also free to book your own accommodation.
- 9 nights
- Private Room (435€ pp for 9* nights): Séjour et Affaires Aparthotel, 2**
This aparthotel is 10 minutes’ walk from our Toulouse campus and 20 minutes’ walk from the centre of the city (with a regular bus service and metro nearby). The aparthotel is also equipped with free wifi and a laundry room. Fully furnished studio – with double or twin beds, bathroom with shower, desk corner and TV, and kitchen area equipped with hotplate, fridge, microwave, pots and pans etc.
- Two People Sharing (315€ pp for 9* nights): Adagio Access Aparthotel Saint-Cyprien, 3***
This aparthotel is 11 minutes’ by bus from TBS or 23 mins’ walk. It is also 10 minutes’ by metro (Metro line A, Saint-Cyprien station ) or 20 mins’ walk from the city centre. The aparthotel is also equipped with a laundry room and free wifi. Fully furnished Studio Apartment with twin beds, bathroom with shower, desk corner and TV, and kitchen area equipped with hotplate, fridge, microwave, pots and pans etc.
* If you are on the Toulouse Campus Only you can book an additional night at the accommodation if you are arriving on 13th January : 48 € private room / 35 € pp two people sharing.
Arrival in Toulouse
The program starts in Toulouse on Thursday 14th January at 2pm. If you choose an Accommodation package with us, you can check in from Wednesday 13th January. On your arrival at TBS, we will available to confirm your registration and provide you with all the information you need for the official start of the Winter School.
From Toulouse Blagnac Airport
It is relatively easy to get from Toulouse Airport to your accommodation.
- Séjour et Affaires Aparthotel: Airport Shuttle Bus
We recommend that you take the shuttle bus from the airport and get off at the COMPANS CAFFARELLI bus stop. This is just 10 minutes’ walk from the residence. Situated just outside the ARRIVALS entrance of the airport, the shuttle buses to central Toulouse leave every 20 minutes and cost 8€ one way.
- Adagio Access Aparthotel Saint-Cyprien: Tram & Metro
We recommend that you take the Tram (T2 line) from the airport and get off Arenes to change on to the Metro. Get off at ST CYPRIEN REPUBLIQUE metro stop. Situated just outside the ARRIVALS entrance of the airport, trams to central Toulouse leave every 15 minutes and cost 1,70€ one way.
If you arrive after midnight, please keep in mind that the last tram departs at 00:20am and the last Airport Shuttle bus departs at 00:10am. If you are arriving in Toulouse late at night, we recommend that you take a taxi. The phone number to book a taxi is +33 (0)5 61 30 02 54. It will cost between 25€ and 35€.
From Toulouse Matabiau Railway Station
If you arrive in Toulouse by train, it is easy to get from the Railway Station to your accommodation.
- Séjour et Affaires Aparthotel: we recommend that you take the Metro Line A (towards Basso Cambo) and get off at Saint-Cyprien République. This stop is just 15 minutes’ walk from your accommodation. The metro ticket will cost 1.70€. Alternatively, you can take the bus from the Jeanne d’Arc bus stop. This is just 11 minutes’ walk from the Railway Station. We recommend that you take the bus 45 (towards Pelletier Purpan) and get off at the AMIDONNIERS bus stop, this stop is just 2 minutes’ walk from your accommodation.
- Adagio Access Aparthotel Saint-Cyprien: we recommend that you take the Metro Line A (towards Basso Cambo) and get off at Saint-Cyprien République. This stop is just 10 minutes’ walk from your accommodation. The metro ticket will cost 1.70€.
If you arrive late, during this period the last metro on (Line A) departs at 00:00am. Or you can take a taxi. The phone number to book a taxi is +33(05) 34 25 02 50. It will cost approx. 15-20€.
All courses are held at TBS Business School (Toulouse and Paris campuses) in large, modern, well-equipped lecture rooms.
Both campuses are situated in safe, central areas and close to public transport options.
Access to library and wireless internet is provided. Students should bring their own laptops.
It is the student’s responsibility to enquire about the particular visa requirements according to his/her country of origin. For further information about travel requirements to France please contact your nearest French embassy, consulate or Campus France office.
Upon final registration and on receipt of payment, our office will issue an official letter of acceptance which will help you obtain a valid visa if needed.
We highly recommend all Winter School participants to take an appropriate health insurance to cover them during their stay in France and for travel purposes.
Should you require more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Back to school 2021
Looking for the start dates of your program at TBS? Here you'll find all the information you need
Older workers’ employability is a Human Resource Development responsibility
Dello RussoLatest Videos from our ResearchersProfessorResearch
TBS International Business Programs in MOCI TOP 10
From 08.07.21 to 08.07.21
French international business magazine Le Moniteur du Commerce International (MOCI) puts the spotlight on some of TBS's most popular international business programs in their 2021 guide.
Responsible Higher Education – Call for Proposals
From 13.10.21 to 15.10.21
Responsible Higher Education: from Collaboration to Action
From 13.10.21 to 15.10.21
Become part of the sustainable education of the future, where academics, staff members, students and stakeholders all work together towards increasingly responsible education. Come join us to make a collective impact during this high-profile 3-day event!
Survey: Does teleworking change the very notion of work ?
TBS researchers Kévin Carillo and Alain Klarsfeld have prepared a new survey to learn more about the conditions that make for efficient teleworking while respecting professionals, in collaboration with the University of Montréal and Laval University in Canada.
Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective
The TBS Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics and the TBS Research Center are proud to invite you to the online seminar on Artificial Intelligence from a Tourism Perspective with Dr Ulrike Gretzel
Meet The Editor – Yogesh Dwivedi – IJIM
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics, in collaboration with the TBS Research Center, is pleased to invite you to the “Meet the Editor” webinar, with The International Journal of Information Management's editor Yogesh Dwivedi (CNRS: 2, FNEGE: 3).
Meet The Editor – Stefan Minner – IJPE
The Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics, in collaboration with the TBS Research Center, is pleased to invite you to the "Meet the Editor" webinar, with International Journal of Production Economics's editor Stefan MINNER (CNRS: 4, FNEGE: 4).
Joint R2D2 and PRME Chapter meeting: “Re-finding Us in Uncertain Times”
12.04.21 to 27.05.21
TBS Education unveils its 2026 strategy: inspiring TBS
Driven by a unique strategy that will be deployed over the next 5 years, the Toulousain school - newly named TBS Education - has set itself bold and inspiring development objectives: to become the school of educational well-being, to strengthen the employability of its learners, and to maximize its societal impact on its territories. To achieve its goals, TBS Education will rely on a whole new genre of campuses, an expert and reputed faculty, new training and employability models as well as a strengthened international presence.
Why companies need experts more than ever
Today’s economic context pushes companies to explore new strategies to keep their business moving forward. Now’s the time to step out of your comfort zone and become an expert to stand out on tomorrow’s job market and make an impact on the future.
From 25.03.21 to 26.03.21
The Challenge is on! From 25 to 26 March, 2021, students of the MSc Big Data, Marketing & Management face their fellow students of the MSc Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics for the 3rd edition of the TBS Datathon. They will develop, in record time, a predictive algorithm for online advertising for our partner, Criteo.
TBS Summer School Programs 2021 Webinar
Webinar 21st April: Join us Online. Summer School registrations are open! Join one of the TBS Summer School programs and earn ECTS credits towards your degree!
See all the news