Unique Undergraduate and Master Courses in Beautiful France!
TBS Winter School Programs 2021
Our on-campus Winter School programs are going online! Please visit the Online Winter Courses page.
Join one of the 3 TBS Winter School Programs and take a flying start in the new year! Earn extra ECTS credits, broaden your horizons, learn about global business, experience French culture, build your international network… and discover Paris & Toulouse!
Below you’ll find all the information you need on our on-campus Winter School programs in Paris and Toulouse, which will be back as soon as possible.
Unique undergraduate and master level courses in beautiful France!
5 Good Reasons to Join Us!
- Earn up to 14 ECTS credits whilst discovering France, two of its most dynamic cities and its cultural and business environment
- Learn about European business matters with an international outlook
- Live a unique international and multicultural experience
- Enjoy visiting dynamic French companies and participate in fun cultural and social activities
- Study in a top-ranking European business school that holds the triple crown of international accreditions: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
TBS Winter School Facts & Figures
- 3 programs, 2 cities
- Over 90 students per year from 20 different nationalities
- 8 courses at Bachelor and Master level
- 12 high-profile lecturers from the international TBS faculty
3 Programs, 2 Cities
The TBS Winter School programs offer a variety of business courses in Paris and Toulouse. The program is designed so that students choose one course per destination. All courses are held at TBS campuses in large, modern, well-equipped lecture rooms. The campuses are located in safe, central areas and close to public transport.
- Winter School Paris Only Option – 10 days – 7 ECTS
- Winter School Toulouse Only Option – 9 days – 7 ECTS
- Winter School Paris & Toulouse – 3 week program – 14 ECTS
Paris is one of the most visited capitals in the world and therefore has a limited supply of accommodation. TBS offers a number of accommodation packages to choose from for your stay in Paris during the Winter School. Nevertheless, you are also free to book your own accommodation.
On your arrival at TBS, our staff will be available to confirm your registration and provide you with all the information you need for the official start of the Winter School.
Visa & Insurance
It is the student’s responsibility to enquire about the particular visa requirement according to his/her country of origin. We highly recommend all Winter School participants take an appropriate health insurance to cover them during their stay in Europe and for travel purposes
Who can apply?
The TBS Winter School is recommended for undergraduate or master students enrolled in a Higher Education Institution. It is also suitable for young professionals wishing to develop their skills in a specific business area and students on a gap year.
English proficiency at B2-level (Common European Language Framework) is required.
2021 Winter School Dates
- Paris & Toulouse Winter School: Monday 4th – Friday 22nd January 2021
- Paris Winter School: Monday 4th – Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Toulouse Winter School: Thursday 14th – Friday 22nd January 2021
Admission & Registration Deadlines
- Online registration opens on 24th August 2020 and closes on 13th November 2020.
- Early Bird Application Deadline: 23rd October 2020 – The Early Bird Discount will be applied to all applications with a proof of payment dated 23rd October 2020 at the latest.
- Final Application Deadline: 13th November 2020